Sign in to follow this  
elentari

Join the Kingdom of Mol-Rehan (Epic)

Join the ancient Kingdom of Mol-Rehan. Our group is experienced and we have decent players willing to help out new people. Want to have an adventure with good folk? Search no more. Come and build a new home on Mol-Rehan Epic, or Mol-Rehan Home on Desertion server. Wurm is waiting for you! Build, craft and hunt alongside friends!

Meet characters such as Beardyman the Bald (for he always dislikes the helmet) who prefers to let his pate blind his enemies. Or Speedy the Blitzkrieg who gets lost in his own deed.

Meet player gods such as Gary and Smeagain or Tosiek, and let them share you the histories of Mol Rehan. 

Edited by elentari
  • Like 4

Please remove Empire from your title; the Empire of Mol-Rehan was a pmk on chaos, as far as I can see you're recruiting for the template Mol-Rehan kingdom.  Thanks :) 

On 10/25/2017 at 2:08 PM, elentari said:

Join the ancient Kingdom of Mol-Rehan. Our group is experienced and we have decent players willing to help out new people. Want to have an adventure with good folk? Search no more. Come and build a new home on Mol-Rehan Epic, or Mol-Rehan Home on Desertion server. Wurm is waiting for you! Build, craft and hunt alongside friends!

Meet characters such as Beardyman the Bald (for he always dislikes the helmet) who prefers to let his pate blind his enemies. Or Speedy the Blitzkrieg who gets lost in his own deed.

Meet player gods such as Gary and Smeagain or Tosiek, and let them share you the histories of Mol Rehan. 

Elentari is good peeps. Helped me get around when I needed to convert to an enemy pmk. You'll be in good hands!

To any freedomers lookig to try Epic. We would be happy to help you get geared and have deeds available for you to join.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morrowen said:

To any freedomers lookig to try Epic. We would be happy to help you get geared and have deeds available for you to join.

Morrowen is a good man. Although he is in a different kingdom then I currently, I can, without reservation, recommend him to new players wanting some help getting started!

• Like 1

Anyone interested in learning more about Epic over the holidays, I'd be happy to help you find you some space for a home base, or just answer any questions.  Feel free to pm me here (Sjarn), or speak to Scugog on Desertion or Sjarn on Elevation in-game.

I have to admit, my adventures are still relatively light in terms of difficulty, and I have much to learn myself - to be honest I'm not above littering the place with the odd corpse from time to time.  But if you're interested in checking out the Epic curve, maybe joining in on a few hunts or missions, and generally having fun in the game, but don't yet have the uber-pvp skills sought out by the other kingdoms or deeds, you're welcome to come along.

You can also reach out to the others who've posted on this thread if you're looking for some more higher-level adventures with more experienced folks.  We've got a good community going around here.

On 12/22/2017 at 11:23 AM, Sjarn said:

We've got a good community going around here.

You bet, the community is awesome :D