Sign in to follow this  
Cerber

Crop crate

with the addition of wagoner to trade bulk goods, i think it would be great if we got a new type of crate for farming goods

crops are usually sold in large volume but don't take much space so having a higher items limit would be nice, 1000 for example (but limited to fsb items so they don't replace large crates)

i know it's possible to move massive amount by loading a fsb in a runed wagon but those don't fit in wagoners

I'm going to say, hell no to this..... we haven't even got the wagoners in game yet, and already people are crying "it's not enough".

Let the dev's put something in, and then maybe work on one of the other 1000 things on their list.  please.

+1

Market can't go any lower on epic anyway.

Edited by whykillme

with the new transfer system be easy to move 6000 veggies into 20 crates

so no longer needed really

• Like 1

Waking this thread up again ;)

Last night we had to send 4 wagoners out on the road at the same time - 3 wagoners (including 2 borrowed from neighbours) carrying up crates full of veggies to the North of Deli, and one more wagoner sent down South by the recipient with extra crates for me because I ran out of crates.

Wagoners sit idle for a lot of the time, but when they're needed, they're really needed!  I am glad nobody else needed wagoners on Deli last night. :)  We've now taken to making several wagoner containers to avoid the wait for pickup before we can refill it.

If wagoners could carry FSB's (and BSB's for that matter) it would solve a lot of problems.  It would really cut down the time taken fetching and filling containers, and only require 1 wagoner on the road - freeing the other wagoners for other players.

I apologise if the current method is the way the Devs intended it to be - it's not a complaint - Wagoners are a wonderful addition to the game, it is more an observation of how much more efficient the system could be if I could have just sent the one FSB :) 

Wagoner can already carry 20 crates so I dont think allowing a crate like FSB for veggie delivery would be bad.  Just limit amount of veggies per and copper per deal to send.  Also allow mixed loads of veggies and other items.  Wagons can haul a bsb now with a rune and its already in the coding.  I think it should not be to hard to implement.

You can easily plant 6 wagoner crate racks (keep things pretty) on a single waystone, that gives you 120 crate capacity, and can queue up the delivery to just one wagoner or use all the ones on the server if you wanted to.