Sign in to follow this  
Sindusk

Wyvern Mods

Not a problem at all! You gave fair warning some stuff wouldn't work, I was just curious what it was meant to be. I commented it out as suggested, so everything's fine. Thanks for clarifying!

How work the Titan mod? Are there any instructions for maybe new commands or so?

Eject

Titans only naturally spawn on a pvp server. No new commands. You can GM spawn on pve, careful tho they can destroy fences, buildings,  mine doors.

• Like 1

Can someone of much smarter mind in editing things tell me how to change or comment out the giving of something directly into inventory after killing something ie creature tokens. My personal server is giving out arena depots on every creature kill. otherwise I love this mod.  Thank you sin for the fix. One more thing if anyone is using this mod. should I have the bounty mod that I also have taken out of play? I am only getting bounties on pigs and cows and not on hostile creatures like wild cats bears etc

Edited by Aaddil

Can someone explain to me what this does?

#Affinity Weekend
affinityWeekend = false

Since 1.6 wyvern mods is crashing my server.

[01:17:52 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.WyvernMods: Pre-Initializing.
[01:17:52 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.MiscChanges: Instrumented createItem in handleRecipe
[01:17:52 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.MiscChanges: Instrumented createItem in handleRecipe
[01:17:53 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.MiscChanges: Instrumented createItem in pollFermenting
[01:17:53 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.MiscChanges: Instrumented createItem in pollDistilling
[01:17:53 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.MiscChanges: Instrumented createItem in TempStates
[01:17:53 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: sendManageTriggerEffect(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.questions.MissionManager
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: sendManageTriggerEffect(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.questions.MissionManager
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.MiscChanges.preInit(MiscChanges.java:701)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.WyvernMods.preInit(WyvernMods.java:123)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
 at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
 at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: sendManageTriggerEffect(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.questions.MissionManager
 at javassist.CtClassType.getDeclaredMethod(CtClassType.java:1250)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.MiscChanges.preInit(MiscChanges.java:450)
 ... 19 more

is there anything I can do to fix it and keep using it?

Take out the code for the mission ruler allowing any monster to be summoned. I think Sin put up a new version that works. Also there more issues with that version once its booted. I run a highly modified version built off this version and had quite a few changes.  If you don't know how to mod, recommend just picking up his latest version. 

There is a compiled version linked in thread. However this is mainly a code share. Meant to be shared and modified to your own servers needs. Using with no modifications will likely cause issues due to server specific items in the code. The version in the thread is broken I believe.  Might want to check Sindusks Github.

Edited by Jerone0601

I took the liberty of separating the Moon Metal Blessings portion of this code into a separate mod, with additional configuration to pick and choose a minimum and maximum number of ore veins that will be created. I put it on my local test server (no other mods present), summoned and wizkilled a venerable blue dragon. The message appeared that the blessings occurred; checked the server console/log to get the location of one of them and mined down to it, sure enough there was a moon metal vein where it said there would be.

Here's a download link for the JAR and config files - I'm sure others might want to use this feature without Java knowledge. As with Sindusk's other mods, it requires you to install his Sindusk Library to work - see his mods thread for that.

I may look at separating other portions of this ginormous collection in the future. This was just one I wanted to have without all the rest or the worries of server-specific items. (Sindusk, you're seriously a legend.)

(PS - use at your own risk, it worked for me, shouldn't be any issues, but make backups!)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XT_jRVpEy4HdGoFZMqnU1VlavTohgoL_

Edited by Ignacius
  • Like 1

When I try to run the compiled version offered in this server thread i get this:

[08:42:30 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: com.wurmonline.server.combat.Armour
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: com.wurmonline.server.combat.Armour
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.registerHook(HookManager.java:291)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.MiscChanges.preInit(MiscChanges.java:402)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.wyvernmods.WyvernMods.preInit(WyvernMods.java:123)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: com.wurmonline.server.combat.Armour
    at javassist.ClassPool.get(ClassPool.java:422)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.registerHook(HookManager.java:287)
    ... 25 more

any ideas on how to fix it?

Server crash using book of conversion

Spoiler

SEVERE com.wurmonline.server.Server: tried to access field com.wurmonline.server.deities.Deity.hateGod from class com.wurmonline.server.questions.BookConversionQuestion java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field com.wurmonline.server.deities.Deity.hateGod from class com.wurmonline.server.questions.BookConversionQuestion at com.wurmonline.server.questions.BookConversionQuestion.answer(BookConversionQuestion.java:44) at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_BML_FORM(Communicator.java:3504) at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2403) at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:618) at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172) at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2527) at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555) at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Hello!

I am currently playing in a PvE server with some PvP zones. Is there a possibility to config the Supply Mod so it only appears in PvP zones?

Thank you!

On 8/4/2020 at 9:24 AM, Norhi said:

Hello!

I am currently playing in a PvE server with some PvP zones. Is there a possibility to config the Supply Mod so it only appears in PvP zones?

Thank you!

There is no configuration for the supply cache besides on or off (ie True of False).  I put in a request for additional configurations under the WyvernMod thread elsewhere.

I can't find it anywhere that says this but does this mod affect Champ unicorns?

In mods we have added doesn't do anything to creatures other then this one, we have champ unicorns that are as big as a building and i don't what code that does that or thing anyways.

I would like them back to being normal size so 2 people riding on them works.

Also is there away to disable chickens from eating planted crops, normally you would drop food for them.

If its not from here and others have had the same issue please let me know how to fix them thanks.

Edited by Luka