Sign in to follow this  
Smallbird

Wurm unlimited PLEASE HELP

So I've noticed there's this setting on Wurm Unlimited PVP servers that does not allow you to loot corpses when there are enemies in your local. Now that sounds really strange right? Well you cannot change this setting through the Server management tab and literally every PVP server ive played on has this??? Anyone know how to turn this game breaking thing off?

That would probably require a server-side mod. I do not know of one that is public though :(

1 hour ago, Governor said:

That would probably require a server-side mod. I do not know of one that is public though :(

I find it retarded that a game breaking feature is in the game in the first place.... but to not be able to remove it?... It literally defeats the purpose of ever ticking that "Enable PVP" on your server...

This is the way it is on Epic as well. I presume Wurm Unlimited has this set as the default. The only place you can loot corpses with Enemy in local is on WU Chaos, which would make it the exception to the rule. 

It's part of the epic settings, and is aimed at countering the "hungry hungry hippos" corpse grabbing and then hoping your res stone works when you die. 

• Like 1