Sign in to follow this  
Batta

GMs can have multiple deeds

It would be extremely helpful if GMs could use the same toon for multiple deeds, particularly when setting up the spawn towns.  It would also be useful when playing solo on a LAN server. Is this something that would be possible to develop?  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tallios said:

Why not just authorize people to own multiple deeds?

I'm not sure how this is different?  Unless you mean authorizing people to have alts to hold deeds, which is already in place.

On 10/21/2017 at 10:56 AM, Batta said:

I'm not sure how this is different?  Unless you mean authorizing people to have alts to hold deeds, which is already in place.

nope, just let a player maintain more than 1 deed, but maybe it costs 1 additional silver in admin costs or something, 2 silver for 2 more etc.

how is that possible though, I have a solo server going on, but I want to expand to create a second town, near the first one, but it means having 2 char's. if I had just the one that could work for both, then that is something I would like to see. right now, even as a GM I cant make a second deed, without having to create a second character.

Due to the way the entire deed/alliance/everything mechanics work, players can only belong to one deed, and one deed only. this applies to GM's as well. It's not something we'll be looking at as it would require a massive amount of work.

Using an alt to found a deed and then opening full permissions in the alliance/specific village achieves the same result

• Like 1

On the bright side, @Batta, we've heard things like that before only to see it implemented soon thereafter ^_^

Paving mine entrances, getting more walls, just to name 2 recent ones easily remembered.

This is clearly geared towards WU.  Have you tried asking on the mods forum?  People there aren't paid by CCAB, but they do have a lot of collective experience in development.

@Retrogradeit'd be super helpful if you could include the name of your source in these types of declarations.  For instance,

• Spoke with Budda...
  • Heard back from Warlander...
  • Asked Jberg, and...
  • According to Tich...
  • Brought it up with, etc.

Thanks!

Agree with OP; GM needs to be able to spawn multiple "official town" deeds on some servers.  This is not the same as allowing all players unlimited deeds.

yup old topic but also a mod has already been done for this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cuddles said:

yup old topic but also a mod has already been done for this.

Yes!  We use it a lot.  Excellent mod.  🙂