Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Mirrors on Traders

+1 was confused on why they made them untradable in the first place

Barbershop on each starter town. You pay 1-5s and you got character menu opened once, to change the look.

Lore friendly and reason to add another building to empty-hollow starter towns.

• Like 4

I was told in beginning of game that female character will be somehow superior than male. Now i feel like transsexual and female character is actually worse than male in the game if you look at tomes and the spells. lol >.>

+1 for either payable either with cash from wurmshop only, but i am fine with traders too.

7 hours ago, Themystrix said:

I was told in beginning of game that female character will be somehow superior than male. Now i feel like transsexual and female character is actually worse than male in the game if you look at tomes and the spells. lol >.>

+1 for either payable either with cash from wurmshop only, but i am fine with traders too.

Well the tomes thing got fixed as far as I am aware... however you will always have the pity of gullible guys as female character :)

Either way sometimes its just nice to shuffle things up! Let me be a guy or let me at least cut my ingame hair.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alyeska said:

let me at least cut my ingame hair

this...just this.. so many games forget that the haircut you choose 5 years or so ago isnt so much your style anymore...

plus its opening the way for more hairstyles to be available, so cant hurt the economy of the game if we start to spend our silvers this way.

maybe could do an hairdresser table at home and once you unlocked a style can switch back? (with a cooldown to allow hair to regrow in some cases :P )

i'm not usualy one to care much for style but i have to admit once you got that same look for ages...meh...also we can paint armors and near everything now, would be fun to be able to dye hairs too. *points back to hairdresser table, with a polished silver mirror its doable*

and an other issue i dont think i saw mentions of: for those who bought an account can be a pain to spend hundreds of coins...for something looking so ugly you'd rather wear a basinet full time...cause even a paper bag wouldnt do.

+1 thanks to some bug making everyone old and bearded... which never got fixed for me, i'm left looking like santa every time i take the helmet off... jVtizyj.png

Edited by punishlife
  • Like 3

We shouldn't have to go to Epic to get our face rearranged. :P 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 10:01 PM, punishlife said:

+1 thanks to some bug making everyone old and bearded... which never got fixed for me, i'm left looking like santa every time i take the helmet off... jVtizyj.png

I thought that bug was a real life exclusive, Wurm really has it all!

• Like 1

+1 

No one else cares what I look like under my helmet.