Sign in to follow this  
LorenaMontana

Thank u wurm team

I want to sincerely thank the wurm team for making our epic characters usefull again. I have played 350+ days on my main account and for a long time I thought all of this time played was totally gone since our cluster had an incredibly low playerbase. 

Many of u know my forum reputation isn't the best around and I'm this never sober retard kid. I have complained a bit over the years about things, like the hardcore nerf of libila, the reset of our lovely elevation, the toxic that playergods were/are and probably much more.

But I think it's time for a thanks now, for the first time in years I feel like we are all being treated as equal wurmians.

And with all the sweat and work we epic folks put in our accounts, I think this is more then fair. We might have 2x skillgain and this curve thing but we also dealt with horror things like Valrei events that destroyed months of work deeds in a matter of a few mins. Or going out and having 10+ drake spirits spawn on top of us.

Times weren't always easy but after all I really enjoyed wurm all these years. And when I finally gave up on epic and came on this totally non skilled account to freedom, this news comes up. 

I'm sure u make a lot of people happy and make a lot of people come back. We are all wurmians after all and we all deserve to have fun with eachother together, no matter what cluster we picked in our noob days.

Happy wurming and thanks again o/!

• Like 24

`Lifts a mug of fine southern Libilese coffee (the best I hear) and says "here, here!!"  

• Like 1

Returned back to wurm because of this update thats coming, Good job wurm team, well played enjoy my extra prem $$$

• Like 1

...damnit, don't make me agree with you, windmill boy.

• Like 2