Sign in to follow this  
Enderman

Sold. Please close the post.

I've been playing Wurm and developing my char and deed since 2013, but because real life I can't keep doing it so I sell both for saving them from decay and oblivion. My deed "Hispania" is located in E11 (Xanadu), is a deepwater port (with a lighthouse and docks for any type of ship) inside a bay just South of Glasshollow. A highway leads to Glasshollow or Vrock Landing.

qG3fzHI.jpg

hS1rWKo.jpg

Spoiler

lz4e1hJ.jpg

faF7Kta.jpg

The deed has:

- 2 Guard towers in the North and South that protect it.

- A 4-stories Mayor's house. The house has almost all you can need or want for improving your skills (forges, ovens, large and small anvils, kiln, looms, spinning wheel, beds and a bunch of hand tools).

There are many items stored neatly with bulk container units, large storage units, crate racks, barrel racks, wine barrel racks, larder and food storage bins. By example, there are stored 12600 rock shards, 900 slate shingles, 4500 wemps, 2400 cotton, 3600 mortar, 2100 stone bricks, 4500 animal bits, 1200 charcoal, 600 tar, 1500 logs, 3300 dirt, 3000 sand, 600 clay, about 6K food (meat, cereals, vegetals, etc).

Spoiler

C5Rl4lj.jpg

cClAB2R.jpg

cXf9CLy.jpg

n2ym7de.jpg

In the house's floor there is a shipyard (saves space up there and is funny having big ships above your house).

Spoiler

LpkgD9p.jpg

- 3 Terraces with crops and animals (horses, sheeps, pigs, hens and bisons).

- 5 Active beehives.

Spoiler

KPrJHtt.jpg

- A mine with iron, tin, lead and sandstone veins. There is copper, zinc, clay, sand, tar, silver, gold and marble near but outside deed's limits.

Spoiler

uMSTaOm.jpg

- A small inn for visitors.

The deed comes with a land transporting system formed by 3 wagons, 6 large carts and 2 small carts and a navy with a knarr, corbita, cog and rowboat.

Spoiler

Nse4aIC.jpg

RuS2lUN.jpg

The deed has almost all you can need, but condensed in a small space so the monthly cost is cheap (1 silver and 5 copper coins).

My char Enderman has level 6 in the Path of Knowledge and good level in many crafting skills:

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Enderman

bE1WmUz.jpg

ra9b4TU.jpg

dHGCEQ1.jpg

Sd9A3zl.jpg

Some rares and interesting items included in this sale:

dRdTw1p.jpg

I sell both together and will consider your offers by PM.

Edited by Enderman

Added some screenshots showing the account I'm selling.

By the way, that H in the deed is the helicopter landing site if a future Wurm's update creates helicopters in the game... :D

Update: Added a screenshot showing some rares and interesting items included in this sale.

offer submitted and accepted... awaiting  confirmation by my banker the funds are avail  to close the deal

How much are you looking to sell for? would you sell just the character? if so how much is he with deed and how much without?

how much for just the deed if its still for sale?

I'm new to freedom and certainly would put everything there to good use! 

Edited by Horsch

On 12/22/2017 at 10:38 PM, Horsch said:

how much for just the deed if its still for sale?

I'm new to freedom and certainly would put everything there to good use! 

I would gladly take the toon. i dont need the deed. just need to know how much he's looking to sell for

No price,  no buy, put prices in please, this whole sneaky PM game to play up against each other is tiring and frankly not worth my effort.

How much for the toon.......

I sell the char and the deed together. The last offer for both was 100 euros.