Sign in to follow this  
Darmalus

Server Specific Cheeses

There are a truly staggering number of cheeses out there, let's add them to Wurm!

Each quadrant (NW, SW, NE, SE) of each server gets a random special cheese (ie Gouda, Parmesan, Cheddar) assigned to it for each regular cheese (cheese, feta, buffalo) . Using a Cheese Box, a player can convert up to 100 cheese at a time into the special cheese for the area in a manner similar to fermenting.

Cheese Box: Small nails + 6 planks. Holds 100 cheese.

Once filled with the regular cheese, the cheese box is sealed using a cloth square and the box becomes a Sealed Cheese Box (aging). After a period of time, you can open it up and get your delicious new cheese.

• Like 1

I'd love it if we could get like, regional wine too (Xanadian white wine, Exodus Whisky etc)

+1

• Like 2

+1 and I claim Manouri as the feta byproduct with protected designation of origin of NW (or center-west if we follow mission locations) Xanadu.

4 hours ago, punishlife said:

I'd love it if we could get like, regional wine too (Xanadian white wine, Exodus Whisky etc)

+1

More interested in unique region beverages than I am cheeses.

Imagine how pretentious I could be "well this is a vintage 1289 North Xanadu port"

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FranktheTank said:

More interested in unique region beverages than I am cheeses.

Imagine how pretentious I could be "well this is a vintage 1289 North Xanadu port"

"oh this? this is merely a barrel of the vintage 1009 Release Rum, only 5kg in circulation"