Sign in to follow this  
Batta

Damage in Magical Chests

Since the update to 1.5, prepared meals that we keep in small or large magical chests in our inventories and on carts are taking damage just as fast as meals kept in the oven. We're not certain yet, but they also might be taking damage in magical chests on the ground. Is there a fix for this?

if the magic chest is in your inventory food will take damage, so don't have it in there.

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

if the magic chest is in your inventory food will take damage, so don't have it in there.

Okay, thanks for the tip.  Food is also taking damage in the  magical chests in carts.  Same thing?

I havent seen this happening, but I'll keep an eye out for it and any reports 

I've been seeing complaints from multiple mayors on our server about increased decay rates across the deed, including items in magic chests, no damage on decorations or buildings that has been noticed/reported yet. It feels like ~3yrs ago WO before the damage tweaks were implemented. This started with 1.5 update for us as well. 

One other problem we've now encountered is single animal unhitching (we are using Hitching Limits mod). It's been very random in my experience. Some times I can embark and unhitch one croc, other times I have to unhitch both while disembarked, while another time I had to leave the area and return before the creatures were really unhitched.