Sign in to follow this  
Frigg

Pve and Pvp setting issue.

hi.
I have my login server with freedom isles as kingdom. my pvp server is also with freddom kingdom.
Now im trying to build up the starter town for the last 3 kingdoms and did run in to an issue.
My character is traveling from my login server to my pvp server and converts he¨s kingdom from fredom isles to hots. no problem there.
When i travel back to my pve im hostile and gets attacked by all the guards regarding to my difference in kingdom.
is this a setting i have done wrong somewhere that auto change me back to the freedom kingdom when i enter pve or is it a mod that i need.

Edited by Frigg

here is what i have done : 
login server is freedom and homeserver. pvp unchecked.
pvp server is unchecked homeserver and with o kingdom.
i have used a alt to build a hots city + some guard towers at pvp and unchecked hometown.

Issue here is that if i use a new alt, travelling from login server to pvp server and gets converted to hots on the pvp server and then travel back home to my login (freedom) the guards see him as an enemy and attacks him.
How do i make it so if you goes to pvp and gets converted  to a new kingdom, you can still travel back to the homeserver without being attacked or auto belongs to the only kingdom freedom at the homeserver ?

Post images of the both server set-up UI's, obscure anything u dont want public.