Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

PC Account (not selling)

To be honest, there is nothing really worth anything on this account. This type of account is akin to something someone prems for a month or two and then decides the game is not for them and quits. In comparison, it took me less than a month to grind digging to 80 on my newest account, and on my second month playing casually on it I already have 50 mining and most of the basic skills it needs to be an useful account. That translates into 16 euros total of prem time.

The only thing I can think its worth anything is the Body Strenght. Its over 30 so that's a good lead up to a basic, bare bones starter account. It has no crafts, no combat capabilities (Fighting 70 alone does not make it a fighting account), no meditation past the 20 quick grind, nothing. I have even taken the time to look at your white skills (everything below 50) and I can't see anything that stands out.

I price this account at 15-20s tops, and that's IF you can even find someone to buy it. At this level its better to simply create a brand new account and get the whole new player experience.

Hope this helps :)

2 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

To be honest, there is nothing really worth anything on this account. This type of account is akin to something someone prems for a month or two and then decides the game is not for them and quits. In comparison, it took me less than a month to grind digging to 80 on my newest account, and on my second month playing casually on it I already have 50 mining and most of the basic skills it needs to be an useful account. That translates into 16 euros total of prem time.

The only thing I can think its worth anything is the Body Strenght. Its over 30 so that's a good lead up to a basic, bare bones starter account. It has no crafts, no combat capabilities (Fighting 70 alone does not make it a fighting account), no meditation past the 20 quick grind, nothing. I have even taken the time to look at your white skills (everything below 50) and I can't see anything that stands out.

I price this account at 15-20s tops, and that's IF you can even find someone to buy it. At this level its better to simply create a brand new account and get the whole new player experience.

Hope this helps :)

It’s my account I’m just grinding skills slowly. More focused on making my deed haha

Yep. And that is the true value of an account: the fun factor. I am having loads of fun with my newest account, and although she is new, I would never part with her for any amount of money. Sometimes things are just more valuable to their owner than any price check could determine.

However, if you plan on increasing its value for a future sale I'd suggest to work on some craft or another, and work on meditation. With mentorship and affinity food you can get a craft to 50 in two or three days of serious grinding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

Yep. And that is the true value of an account: the fun factor. I am having loads of fun with my newest account, and although she is new, I would never part with her for any amount of money. Sometimes things are just more valuable to their owner than any price check could determine.

However, if you plan on increasing its value for a future sale I'd suggest to work on some craft or another, and work on meditation. With mentorship and affinity food you can get a craft to 50 in two or three days of serious grinding.

I’m currently working on a quirky puppeteerinf one ?

Think good niarja skill ranks are also kinda useful to the extend they reflect skills you trained in are pretty much the stuff almost everyone ends up grinding intentionally or unintentionally at some point.

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/kaasbaas

highly doubt my account would be worth even half of the 6 months premium spend, but i do know my forestry is probably a big chunk of total worth

4 hours ago, Crackmore_ said:

Think good niarja skill ranks are also kinda useful to the extend they reflect skills you trained in are pretty much the stuff almost everyone ends up grinding intentionally or unintentionally at some point.

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/kaasbaas

highly doubt my account would be worth even half of the 6 months premium spend, but i do know my forestry is probably a big chunk of total worth

Accounts are not valued on time or effort spent. That is a big misconception people often make and why you see many accounts incredibly overpriced. Account value is based on its marketability: What has people paid for similar accounts, and how sought after its skills have. As an example, an account with 95 toymaking, 95 blacksmithing and. 95 farming might be worth 50eu vs a 95 Weaponsmithing or meditation account is worth three times that at least. If the skills you decided to spend your time in are not marketable, you wont have much of an account to sell.

Forestry falls on that category.

• Like 1

I agree with everything said, except in my opinion forestry is one of those skills that could be worth more than usual since it's rarer than farming, blacksmithing etc. (unless that's what you meant :) )

You could use the position of your skill level in the leaderboard as an indicator whether it's rare or not but then of course the skill still needs to actually be usefull for someone.

Edited by Kurson
  • Like 1

Well yeah was unsure how much FC would put in but even at 50-60 for wagons, tents and lowest sellable imps its more marketable than being well equipped to sell bulk fruit, then again i'm currently earning most of my money on cooking lately, about 9s vs 1.4s i earned by only finding buyers for wagons among the people gettinf alliance discounts

Edited by Crackmore_

2 hours ago, Crackmore_ said:

Well yeah was unsure how much FC would put in but even at 50-60 for wagons, tents and lowest sellable imps its more marketable than being well equipped to sell bulk fruit, then again i'm currently earning most of my money on cooking lately, about 9s vs 1.4s i earned by only finding buyers for wagons among the people gettinf alliance discounts

Both Forestry and Fine Carpentry are low priced skills because neither of them are particulary money making skills. Sure, you can sell a wagon or two, or a crate of fruits, but the suply vs demand of those skills makes it that they are not a very profitable profession. This is taken in to consideration when valuing an account. They increase account value, sure, but not as much as something like Platesmithing, Shieldsmithing or Locksmithing would (Weaponsmithing and Metallurgy are a completely different animal on crafting skills). 

While i do agree with the general thought im starting to get the impression you think 90% of trade is dominated by pvp...........

Negative. Its dominated by what sells more. Tailoring is another money skill and so is leatherworking. But what people look for the most is weapon and armor making skills, and skills like channeling, metallurgy, coalmaking, farming (for priests) and the like. Blacksmithing is good but everyone has it high so is not that valuable.

Besides, goods circle a lot through different pvp kingdoms on Chaos that there is no market value for pvp. You cant sell a plate set to a Chaos person, for example. My value is given on what people look for.the most when buying an account. I have yet to see a rage over a carpenter character, or a gardener. It is a fact, though, that people want smiths and fighters on both sides of the spectrum. Other than fight skills, there is little anything has to do with pvp.

Edited by Angelklaine