Sign in to follow this  
Vilentsmith

Looking for small crafting jobs

Vilentsmith here, I am looking for anyone that needs rock shards mined, I have lost premium so just trying to raise funds to get it back, please low level, I can be hired at anytime, just PM or mail me. Thank you.

Edited by Vilentsmith
I know the game better

Knowing what exactly are you looking to perform will help you better find someone to hire you. By "small crafting jobs" it indicates you are willing to produce crafts, such as weapons, armor, tools, etc. Or are you refering to bulk, such as bricks and mortar and the like?

Alternatively you can list what are you skilled on. Giving a few of your highest skills can give people an idea on what you are able to perform and what to expect. 

Happy wurming!

On 15/10/2017 at 5:18 AM, Angelklaine said:

Knowing what exactly are you looking to perform will help you better find someone to hire you. By "small crafting jobs" it indicates you are willing to produce crafts, such as weapons, armor, tools, etc. Or are you refering to bulk, such as bricks and mortar and the like?

Alternatively you can list what are you skilled on. Giving a few of your highest skills can give people an idea on what you are able to perform and what to expect. 

Happy wurming!

probably dont want get burning making great amount of bulk stuff