Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Problems with the new Highwaysystem

Hello friends

The new highwaysystem is awesome, but it would be good if GM´s are able to plant cateyes and waystones on the highways without asking players to give permission.

We have a LOT of deeds next to the highways, the streets are overlapped with the perimeters all over the map, and this is breaking our projekt to setup all the highways.

90% of the highways are GM builded, is there any solution for us? i am sure some other GM´s have now the same problems.

Eject

I leave all public projects like this up to the community. The way this new feature was written the citizens have a choice so I feel like it's not our place as server hosts to bypass there choice. Just my opinion. 

thanks, but that was not my question

We like to put the new system on all our official (gm made) highways, but there is no solution atm because code club puts the permission setting not just on deed tiles, its on perimeter tiles too.

Eject

this is a huge issue on WO also, it's simply impossible to ask your neighbors to connect sometimes.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jerone0601 said:

The way this new feature was written the citizens have a choice

They will still have a choice, if there are cateyes on the highways or not

as a GM you can modify deed settings at the token if you wish to place it through the perimeter 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

as a GM you can modify deed settings at the token if you wish to place it through the perimeter 

Wooooow this is very amazing!!!

I never know that we can change the settings at the Token, thats great mate =)

This will help us in many other ways if some is against our rules, like too big perimeters too much spirit templars and so on.

Thank you very much for this top info :)

Eject

Edited by Eject

ok resize perimeter dont work, but this is another topic

On 10/14/2017 at 3:15 AM, Retrograde said:

I don't see this ability at a deed token. I only see things like Settlement > Settings where you can change someone's motto if it violates the rules or make the guards passive. I see the ability to disband, change twitter settings, summon guards, add to upkeep. But is see very little settings wise that can be modified at the token even at GM Level 5.

Should be an option in settings to check the box's for allowing highways on players deeds. I have done this on a few deeds that overlap GM highways and it works just fine.

• Like 1

Its good that GM´s can change the setting but there are still the problem for the players. If there are 3 deeds along the highway with perimeter on the street and the middle one dont change this option, the other both cant connect together.

This permission should not affect perimeters in my opinion.

Eject

Add: a option in the feature management from the servers like "Aktivate highwaysystem on perimeter yes/no" would help a lot, and all admins can choose self what they does like on the servers.

Edited by Eject