Sign in to follow this  
DropDeadFred

[Bug] sex changed on my hell horse

As you can see when I first examined this new born hell horse it was female.

<Name>Quail</Name> <Father>hell horse</Father> <Mother>hell horse</Mother> <Traits> <Trait TraitId="2">It has fleeter movement than normal</Trait> <Trait TraitId="18">It has a certain spark in its eyes</Trait> </Traits> <NotInMoodUntil/> <PregnantUntil>01/01/0001 00:00:00</PregnantUntil> <GroomedOn/> <Gender>female</Gender> <CaredBy>Dropdeadfred</CaredBy> <InspectSkill IsEpic="False">59.2598</InspectSkill> <Age>Adolescent</Age> <CreatureColorId>Unknown</CreatureColorId> <Comments/> <Tags/> <BrandedFor/> <ServerName>Release</ServerName> <SmilexamineLastDate>09/27/2017 11:45:23</SmilexamineLastDate

Now when I examine it is a male.

Name>Quail</Name> <Father>hell horse</Father> <Mother>hell horse</Mother> <Traits> <Trait TraitId="2">It has fleeter movement than normal</Trait> <Trait TraitId="18">It has a certain spark in its eyes</Trait> </Traits> <NotInMoodUntil/> <PregnantUntil>01/01/0001 00:00:00</PregnantUntil> <GroomedOn/> <Gender>male</Gender> <CaredBy/> <InspectSkill IsEpic="False">60.0922</InspectSkill> <Age>Adolescent</Age> <CreatureColorId>Unknown</CreatureColorId> <Comments/> <Tags/> <BrandedFor/> <ServerName>Release</ServerName> <SmilexamineLastDate>10/13/2017 12:59:30</SmilexamineLastDate

I've added this to the list because I've heard this before.  Thanks for supplying the details above on the specific animals as it's crititcal for the troubleshooting.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, Alectrys said:

I've added this to the list because I've heard this before.  Thanks for supplying the details above on the specific animals as it's crititcal for the troubleshooting.

yw

Not bug related, but how did you get the info of your hell horse in that format?

1 hour ago, Deth666 said:

OK @Enkiwhy would i be told to add my details here if it's not possible?

As far as the code and what the devs say, this is not possible.

HOWEVER,

Since we've heard this a few times, we need details to figure out what may be happening on very rare occasions.

We have not been able to reproduce this at will. 

We have no data to see a before and after of this. 

Devs cannot see anything in the code that would account for this.

If this did happen, we need details of dates, before and after examines and anything you can think of that may help in figuring this out.

• Like 2

and again you want my help but i get nothing...less than nothing

fine last time i examined the animals as they were when born(before gen casts)

about a month later when the first 2 got close to breeding age the warstrongs are now both female and the piebald pinto's are now both male

the warstongs were given gen cast on 2018-09-11

the piebald pinto were given gen cast on 2018-08-31

Logging started 2018-09-08
[07:24:35] You start leading the adolescent fat Warstrong.
[07:25:00] A foal skips around here merrily.
[07:25:00] He has a normal build.
[07:25:00] It will fight fiercely. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It has keen senses. It is unusually strong willed. It looks feeble and unhealthy.
[07:25:00] Its colour is brown.
[07:25:00] His mother is the venerable fat Umadog. His father is an aged fat horse.

Logging started 2018-09-08
[07:24:34] You start leading the young Warstrong.
[07:25:03] A foal skips around here merrily.
[07:25:03] She is extremely well nourished.
[07:25:03] This creature could use some grooming.
[07:25:03] It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. The legs are of different length. It looks feeble and unhealthy. It looks unusually strong and healthy.
[07:25:03] Its colour is brown.
[07:25:03] Her mother is the venerable fat Warriornorth. Her father is the aged fat Northmountain.

Logging started 2018-08-23
[04:34:20] You start leading the young Callemil.
[04:33:22] A foal skips around here merrily.
[04:33:22] She has a normal build.
[04:33:22] It is a tough bugger. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has some illness. It looks unusually strong and healthy.
[04:33:22] Its colour is piebald pinto.
[04:33:22] Her mother is an aged fat horse. Her father is an aged fat horse.

Logging started 2018-08-29
[11:33:29] You start leading the young Notchnorth.
[11:28:38] A foal skips around here merrily.
[11:28:38] He has a normal build.
[11:28:38] It has keen senses. The legs are of different length. It has some illness.
[11:28:38] Its colour is piebald pinto.
[11:28:38] His mother is an aged fat horse. His father is an aged fat horse.

Edited by Deth666
adding dates

Deth, do you have the dates of these examines?  

I assume the server is Independence?

I'm only trying to help get the devs the info they need to narrow down the timeframe.  Since this has never happened to me, you are the only one  who can provide this information.

5 hours ago, Deth666 said:

edited and yes independence

Thank you, Deth.  Dates will help troubleshoot.