Sign in to follow this  
Robus

Fire and Sand Impalong- Exodus- Ultimate Fighting Tournament

2 hours ago, Bittereinder said:

Yeah, would be nice to have a date and to have blank armour, weapons and shields provided by the hosts to the duelists...

As i said above, we'll take all feedback and see how people enjoy it like this for this event. Next time we put an impalong on we'll change things according to our experiences and feedback next week :) I personally hope to put on two fighting competitions so we do one of each type.

On 10/12/2017 at 4:27 PM, Xalorum said:

Does signing up mean you have to be there the entire time? Is there any specific date or time this event will happen? Or is it just ongoing?

Ya sorry about that.  It'll be sometime Saturday PM for UK/US. I wouldn't expect it to last more than 2 hours.  That's a ton of content to fill on the UFT Today show. 

@Malev@Bittereinder
As for the tournament style, we hear you. Like I said, we wouldn't want to waste this epic Arena, so expect more Tournaments in the future. I'd really like to see y'all sign up anyway.  Both of you are very capable fighters when it really matters.

Will there be a carebear fighter league? We are accustomed to styrofoam swords and smelly clubbers only...

i've only got a week left and hadn't considered this much (for the reasons i talked about above) but if i can whip up / find some decent prizes for it we could also have a 50fs and under tourney i suppose.

I would like to sign up for fighting tournament account Warlock, also friend wants to do it too ie Yuri @Yuri

• Like 1

I might participate, just waiting for a schedule.

Have other stuff to do in my weekend as well ;-)

Edited by Bittereinder

okay decision made, I sign up Jaz. My Mag failed big time during the first spar and had to cancel the second spar as Jaz dominated it too much. This is a surprise here, I was quite sure the spar will work the reverse way amongst them.

Edited by Jaz

I would go but unfortunately I have already planned to go to a concert this day. Next time for sure.

10 minutes ago, OceanRefuge said:

Rozare.  Duh why I'm not on list

Awesome.

14 minutes ago, necroe said:

I would go but unfortunately I have already planned to go to a concert this day. Next time for sure.

Cool no worries man. Enjoy the show.

• Like 1

Last day to sign up people.

The number of contestants we have will dictate 2-4 preliminary match-ups, or play-in games as we call them in the States.  This guarantees the lower-skilled fighters will have a competitive first round matchup.

We've got some additional prizes that won't necessarily go to the winner/runner up as well so those people are in with a good chance to get a prize :)

• Like 3

Was wondering if I could get a wurm official discord invite link. I just today got the discord thing set up for the auction and fight stream. Thank you

Edited by Crystallee

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

The tournament will resume at **6pm UK/ 1PM US east**

First battle:

A classic matchup from the glory days of the Wild lands-

ROBUS V. XALLO

Edited by Robus
TIME CHANGE

Fuegan vs Dadd was ridiculous! Fun times all around specially having everyone in voice on the wurm discord...that and throwing on 4 rounds of the tourney at once to make up time after the grand spectacle of Dadd being surprisingly knocked out.