Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Legion of Anubis [New Chaos BL PMK]

Yeah even I was surprised to see Joey finally in a tabbard. he logged in my priest alt... stole my priest's tabbard and then decided he'd wear one from now on. Thanks Joey :P <3

Wait why do these towers have my name on them.........? LoA how dare you steal my name:)

Alinicon you need to hurry. That last tower has Firecat's name on it not yours. Means you are slacking dude. :P

Sorry I am busy building caskets for all the death that is happening. Pay me no mind over here. LoA Wants  you. Only Alinicon dies by thorns.

And Alinicon really does die by our own thorns! :D

...when talking about trying to find Alinicon's body in the thorns.. lmao..

8d2fd42d3f.png

• Like 1

Come join Chaos' newest PMK.... I love it here!

Warm and helpful crew, keen to set you up with all you need.

Defending the kingdom and raiding is so much fun, an adrenalin filled excitement!

When home (our cave) we banter with each other which will leave you in stitches, (Mizova).

Come join our crew.

• Like 1

I dunno last time we hung out in Sarnath it looked like Kix was the one that needed stitches ;)

Glad you are enjoying it in the kingdom though Eva. You joined us only recently but you are part of the family now already <3

• Like 1

Eva is a DIVA! Those are a few of my fave things that have happened. Like Cyberhusky the flowerpot and people are running past him looking for him. Hiding in plain sight. Or the fight with Kix where Miket pulls out his bow in the fight and Joey's reaction haha. I thought that was cute.

It seems the name Evarya lives on.... so she must!

Bump for LoA :D

• Like 1

Psst.... I have yet to be found in videos;D \o/  I have survived being proof I was on chaos...  / paints over name on tower 

[10:39:09] Spyte slain by Kix Miniroll Cyberhusky
[10:41:02] Blackmonk slain by Kix Miniroll Cyberhusky

We live to fight another day!

• Like 1

Still recruiting! Just ask one of us for the discord link if you would like to find out more information (like our kingdom details/rules and such) and also to come have a chat with us. Our only requirements are that you are premium, have discord and a mic. So the strength of your account or experience doesn't matter :D Looking for players that want to pvp and for players that don't - there is always things the kingdom needs doing behind the scenes from building to crafting or helping us with trading or shipping :)

Please send me a forum pm for fastest response - or contact one of us ingame or via the wo discord.

It's been a quiet month but LoA is still active and looking to recruit some new players to our team!

[15:26:20] Vigilante slain by Wsrich Unknownorganism Pmkneedsonemore

[15:34:11] Chlodovech slain by Tugekoka Vomusu Spyte Stoffe Nouname

[15:44:06] Tugekoka slain by Wsrich Unknownorganism Pmkneedsonemore

[15:45:35] Tedzogh slain by Wsrich Unknownorganism Pmkneedsonemore

[15:48:37] Stoffe slain by Wsrich Unknownorganism Pmkneedsonemore

[15:54:41] Unknownorganism slain by Vomusu Spyte Nouname

[15:55:48] Vomusu slain by Wsrich Kix Unknownorganism Pmkneedsonemore

[15:57:20] Nouname slain by Wsrich Kix Unknownorganism Pmkneedsonemore

[16:00:07] Spyte slain by Wsrich Kix Pmkneedsonemore

Here is a video of the battle of Sarnath!

This is the video of the last two kills of the battle,

We are a small group but we do well in battles against all odds. We are the underdogs of Chaos and proud! :D

If you would like a discord invite to ask us some questions just send me a forum pm or message Hexd, Kix, Unknownorganism, Wsrich... or any othe member of LoA in-game. Only requirements to join our group is a premmed account, discord and a mic. You don't need a high level account or any Chaos or PVP experience, we welcome all :)

Pm Sent to you Alakuzam.

If anyone is is interested in finding out more about LoA please feel free to shoot me a forum PM, discord message (Mizova) or ingame message Hexd.

LoA might be quiet right now on Chaos but we are slowly trying to regroup and make plans for the future "comeback". We might not be actively PVPing (at the moment!) but we are still active! :D

Some more action from LoA on Chaos! We found a lost Thirtynine wandering in the woods alone next to Unicorn one :rolleyes:

[16:50:38] Thirtynine slain by Wsrich Blueanne Red

982c6fd765.jpg

Some nice loots :D

• Like 2

Thank you for the beautiful new wagon, Legion of Anubis!  I'm a strict carebear, but I think your emblem is awesome, so I bought a wagon which now rides around Indy!

gnycHGH.jpg

• Like 3