Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Legion of Anubis [New Chaos BL PMK]

Good to see you're following the TC blue print, good luck.

• Like 3

Good luck with this. Maybe i can help with start, but i stay at Horde.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. We might need help with the numbers to form the PMK but we can always stay as HotS I guess until we have the numbers.

Just so people are clear, I am not the leader of this PMK. The leader is Kix/Unknownorganism but since he doesn't have a forum account I'm like the PR/recruiter for the kingdom :D

That way he can deal with the kingdom and pvp related stuff and I can sort out recruiting and organising none pvp stuff! Heh

Just doing some homework, I am interested but have a few questions? Will PM

Day one of HotS life...

day1.jpg

Our first visitors to our deed but instead of a fruit basket it was arrows from above!

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 3

Our little hots group is growing slowly. We still need alot of help though building up our new deed and it's defenses! If you feel like you would be up for helping our little band build please get in touch :)

Defended our deed last night with three of us vs six from Jk including all three of their champs. Polojorden was slain and all of their horses murdered leaving them to walk home unable to raid our deed this time around.

Want to help join the fight against all odds and survive on Chaos with our little band of nutters? :D

We are a very laid back group just out looking for some fun. Not interested in pvp? Or only interested in deed defense? That's fine! Happy to accept everyone and anyone no matter what your skills are. We have a few experienced players even willing to coach and teach new players how to PVP.

Please shoot Hexd, Kix or Unknownorganism a message if you would like to know more - or forum pm me. After contacting us and chatting for a minute we will usually give you our discord invite to come say hello!

• Like 1

We are now the smallest Kingdom with the smallest deed and the smallest group without any champs! But we want to grow! Already we are popping tabs and making things happen on Chaos but we need your help!

[06:07:22] Polojordan slain by Kix Wsrich Unknownorganism

[00:55:19] Demondan slain by Wsrich Kix Unknownorganism

[00:57:45] Torvalar slain by Kix Wsrich Unknownorganism

The video above is Stik, Riddic and Rich going over to fight with Ebo

• Like 4

[06:08:56] Unknownorganism slain by Dagobert Kix Necroedarkslayer Beastwolf Warhead

Goodluck and hope you get a bigger group to kickstart your new PMK

• Like 2

The group that WU should have been. Forces bigger kingdoms [JKC] to come with champs. Join them.

• Like 1

Forced? and sorry are you not a champ? Did you not visit them, regardless nice try but not the place to spew your own kingdoms agenda.

Hi, we visited a new pmk to see how their build was going, not raid it and return multiple times x3 the known numbers, but it's ok, keep doing your thing Legion of Anubis, look forward to seeing JKC tabs soon!!

Hi It's cool we didn't raid either, nor have we returned multiple times. Just the one visit to find a group of half the size we had. Can't wait to see you grow and get some kills on TC!!

2 hours ago, Mclavin said:

Hi, we visited a new pmk to see how their build was going, not raid it and return multiple times x3 the known numbers, but it's ok, keep doing your thing Legion of Anubis, look forward to seeing JKC tabs soon!!

We seem to be quite capable of popping Jk tabs :P

2 hours ago, Lulu said:

Hi It's cool we didn't raid either, nor have we returned multiple times. Just the one visit to find a group of half the size we had. Can't wait to see you grow and get some kills on TC!!

Just the one visit? JKC have been twice now both time heavy with champs/overkill on numbers for such a small group you are going to fight. First time was on our second day when Hexd and Kix were still convert blocked and yes you raided. Minedoors were bashed the token house was destroyed and token drained. Not only that but our wagon which we were using to build the deed was lockpicked and we were locked out of it. Alters were also popped and all our horses were slaughtered. Second time again you hit when Hexd was still blocked. Said you were not coming to raid and yet polojorden had a large maul on his corpse for raiding/bashing :^) ? Though we already know you were also trying to backdoor Kix and Wsrich in a 7 vs 2 while they were fighting Ebo.

Can we keep this ontopic please - this is for recruitment for LoA/Chaos HotS. Anymore discussion on this topic should be taken into the skirmish thread or discord... Ty!

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hawkinson said:

LA = TC

In what sense? The only thing I can think of is that both kingdoms have managed to loot drake from raiding. Or that we go out roaming and fighting and do not always sit on deed, taking care of our new players, not selling loot like drake but instead putting fighters straight into it. If that's why you are comparing TC with LoA then I can agree with that :^)

That is the way a kingdom should be run.

• Like 2

ea0928728f.jpg

Got a priest? Well it's good news if you join The Legion of Anubis! We do sermons in our little safe mine at Hells Gate :D

• Like 3

This is first group I've joined on Chaos. 3 days in and have already been on 2 small raids and a dragon slaying!! Would recommend to anyone looking to join a friendly group to come play on chaos with :D 

ae7xO52.jpg

Hexd trying to solo the Dragon ;) 

• Like 3

Still looking for new players, especially if you are interested in playing across both clusters! Right now our team is part of the HotS kingdom on epic. We still have our Chaos deed though while there are no updates and things are quiet we have jumped through portals to follow the action and hype!

We still plan on planting the PMK in the near future providing Chaos picks up a bit population wise which is very likely after transfers to and from epic work both ways. Also when we get a few more active players. Nothing worse then trying to build a brand new capital for our team if we only have a couple of players interested in building.

If you would like to help us out or join a friendly little team that pvps on both chaos and epic then please get in touch. 

• Like 1

Would be interested in joining. I'm on a new account as I've lost the others and I want to start playing long term. I have mostly been a crafter ingame.

• Like 1