Sign in to follow this  
Cecci

Rolfs new adventures?

Something triggered me today to check out how Code Club AB is doing and if the last years closing was ready...

Then I discovered Rolf registered two new companies this year!!!

CSRJH Camp Creation AB and Creation Street AB.

The first one is for releasing computer games and the second is for management of property etc.

Now I'm sooooo curious what Rolf has up his sleeve :P

I hope it's not just that he's gonna transfer Wurm to the new company and that he has a new game in the works!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cecci said:

the second is for management of property

Bought some land I guess. Maybe he will cut the trees around and make a little house. Maybe make some furniture for it.. plant some crops..etc..

• Like 5

Yeah it is only natural that he gets real estate, see it as a retirement fond.

Best way to get a good life is to make the money work.

If I ever get enough cash I will aim at getting property to rent out.

I am more curious about what sort of games he work on :P

I bet Rolf uses Deed Planner to design his new house in RL.  That's why they added new wall types in game.

Edited by nicedreams
  • Like 2

I bought the adjacent property, already have a trebuchet built and aimed.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 2

On 10/10/2017 at 2:41 AM, BrandonSF said:

Bought some land I guess. Maybe he will cut the trees around and make a little house. Maybe make some furniture for it.. plant some crops..etc..

Did he already build his cart and opened a mine?

• Like 1

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Nomadikhan said:

I bought the adjacent property, already have a trebuchet built and aimed.

Well, I hear from good authority that he already has you on the KOS list.

I love it when developers create a game don't finish it the make or change the name of the company to make some more money for more games that will never get done

5 minutes ago, Dadamage said:

I love it when developers create a game don't finish it the make or change the name of the company to make some more money for more games that will never get done

Go try it sometime....  

23 minutes ago, Dadamage said:

No project or deed is ever truly finished in wurm, the same goes for the game itself

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 5:05 AM, Cecci said:

the second is for management of property etc.

You know the wurm saying, if you want it, deed it

Rolf can't discuss his plans much for legal reasons, but I do have a friend or three in his area and they got me the following information:

Apparently he got into some trouble for digging up his street's sidewalks to "fix the slope", the judge didn't agree with "deed it or lose it".  Also some trespassing charges after being spotted in several neighbors' yards brushing their dogs, judge didn't seem to agree with "It was wasted AH exp and they should have set their roles right". 

Making matters worse, however, seemed to be his third time in court.  Sources say that he built a small (unlicensed) sailing boat, which so far was just a misdemeanor.  However, at a point he sailed right into a Swedish Navy base, moored at a random point, ignored the guards as he walked toward the exit only replying "I need an on-deed spot to avoid decay!".  He then proceded to tear down one of the perimeter fences after finding himself locked in, once again saying to the authorities "deed it or lose it".

A fourth set of reports has Rolf illegally cutting down trees and hunting in a protected area.  When the authorities finally caught up to him in his illegally built cabin in the middle of a national park, his defense allegedly was "I needed furs for my bed and this is unclaimed land.  Deed it or lose it."  The remains of three bears, five wolves, and a short bignosed ugly guy were dug up from behind his cabin.  When confronted in court about those he said: "Stupid RNG, takes a while to get a good fur.  As for the short guy, stupid goblin aggro'ed me and the templars hadn't spawned yet".  Will update on that verdict once it's out.

• Like 7