Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

White Cherry 3 Charges

JKC just showing the community that they are sore losers in any event. Your bids were real up until you got out bid and lost - it's very sad to see a kingdom troll this way, especially certain members that consider themselves elders???

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, SmeJack said:

No future bids because they are no longer serious

That is very convenient, so you still get to get a high ammount of money because you deem just our last bids invalid. CONVENIENT. If you are removing us from the auction remove us. Don't play this off to make more money.

Edited by necroe

what made us mad is, Sniper protection should only protect the ones still bidding after the auction has ended, otherwise people can randomly hop on forever.

I thought that was how it worked too. Shouldnt the sniper protection be so that the current bidders are given a chance to counter each other with out a third party interfering?

• Like 3

Theoretically, sniper protection protects for x amount of time each time a bid is placed, not after the auction is over.

Ā 

Despite any childish behavior, the bids should be valid, but with that being said, it's up to the auctioneer to decide whether or not he/she wants to accept any bids......

Ā 

Bad decision on the auctioneer's part imo, but ultimately up to her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auction_sniping

Ā 

Final extension

Also known simply as "anti-snipe". Some online auction systems attempt to discourage sniping (manual or automated) by automatically extending the auction time if a last-minute bid is placed. This approach leaves all bidding open, and allows any bidders who are watching during the final few minutes to raise the bid. It can also lead to last-minute automated out-of-control bidding wars between bidders, which can extend the bidding time long beyond what the seller desired, greatly raising the final selling price. Any site which implements a limit to the number of time extensions allowed simply causes a final extension snipe.

Ā 

• Like 1

I had PMs from bidders worried about the troll bids being edited I had no other choice to keep things fair after the drama, what else could I do but to let legit people know to no longer take them seriously and risk inflating prices.

• Like 1

your bid before his should be the correct one as he may have just been upbiddingĀ you to drop out, or ours before the trolling is counted

Edited by Beastwolf

4 hours ago, armyskin said:

Should mean this imo.

Since rocklobstar retracted.

Beastwolfs bids are not valid.

My bids are not valid.

Ā 

Edited by necroe
  • Like 1

so basically army is getting blasted by, 2 void bidders and 1 drop out. Having to pay way over.

Edited by Beastwolf
  • Like 1

yeah I understand that no one out bid me, but what bid is my valid bid since you disqualified Beast and Necro and Rock retracted?

Ā 

Logging started 2017-10-15
[01:38:35] <Bloodmaster> hey, dw about who this is, go cap the red pillar
[01:38:53] <Beastwolf> hahahahahaha
[01:39:32] <Beastwolf> check discord lol
[01:39:57] <Bloodmaster> Lmfao
[01:40:04] <Beastwolf> i laughed so hard
[01:53:33] <Bloodmaster> 150eu for white
[01:53:34] <Bloodmaster> you sure/
[01:58:43] <Beastwolf> ye im okay with it, super over priced but im not poor folk so doesnt hurt me
[01:59:34] <Bloodmaster> nice
[01:59:38] <Bloodmaster> better to have than not have too
[02:00:04] <Beastwolf> ye and ima split it with others a bit so its not 150s all to me
[02:00:12] <Beastwolf> 50s a person i guess, which is high but not terrible

I'm sorry, this is a joke, beast was a legit bidder until he got salty at the end.Ā 

i wont deny i got very salty, sorry. but now that imĀ void army shouldntĀ be screwed

Ā 

iveĀ even talked to army, i told him sorry i was trolling about it.

Edited by Beastwolf
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Beastwolf said:

i wont deny i got very salty, sorry. but now that imĀ void army shouldntĀ be screwed

Ā 

iveĀ even talked to army, i told him sorry i was trolling about it.

My bid of 151 was serious, I was willing to pay that. my max that i said to beast was 155s, it got to 155s and i was done.

As saidĀ in PM, necros bid made you potentially bid more than you would have if he wasn't trolling so I allowed you to change that to only account for Rocklobstars to keep things fair and unaffected by the trolling, you chose to leave it as is because you didn't want to change what you said in public. That's all there is to it, they were all legit bids before that and an edit after the auction is over from Rocklobstar doesn't change the outcome apparently a lot of people like to do that for some reason.

I said that I would not edit my post to change the amount of my bid after I placed it. That seemed deceiving to me. I stand by my word. I am only asking what is the valid bid after these event happened?

the valid bid is your final one since the trolling started after rocklobstar and he edit his after you won

• Like 1

Ouch!.... Throwing away 20 silver after not wanting to void Rocklobstar's 50 copper upbidĀ when he tired to hop into the bid war during the snipe timer extension... Wogic...