Sign in to follow this  
Atheline

Selling builder/fighter account (closed)

After quite a bit of soul-searching, I have decided to pull the trigger, and sell my main toon: Atheline. I have been working on her for more than 5 years now, though my playtime has mostly been casual. She doesn't have any super-high skills, but rather many skills which are medium to high, in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Mostly she is a builder, but also good at gathering, farming, fighting and animal husbandry. Have a look at the skill-set here:

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Atheline

This will be a character-only sale, and she comes with just a basic set of studded leather armor, huge axe, and a basic set of tools with no enchants. She currently has premium active: [15:02:01] You have premium time until 1 Nov 2017 05:11:21 GMT

Atheline is also meditation Path of Love level 7, she can do refresh and enchanted grass.

She is currently located on Xanadu at Summerholt, she has no money in the bank, but she does have more than 5k karma. You will receive the in-game account, forum account, and also I made a gmail email account to which it's all connected, specifically for this purpose. All will have the same password for ease of access.

Please make offers with in-game coin only. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message via the forums. Thanks!

Atheline1

Atheline2

Edited by Atheline

Really decent bare bones account. For those looking for a starter with the basics done but a lot of room to specialize. 

Sad to see you go. Hope you get what you are looking out of her.