Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2017

14 hours ago, Gumbo said:

Ain't nobody gonna be sitting on that lap, unless you sheath that sword or get an elf priest assistant for heals   :D

That's just to poke people away if they linger for too long

• Like 1

Thinking of preming my Fo priest and sailing over for the festivities!

• Like 1

-snip, unnecessary-

Edited by Shrimpiie
  • Like 1

-snip, unnecessary-

Edited by Shrimpiie

Update, both keys were found! I added the winners to the main post.

There is one issue which I am largely unable to overcome which is that proximity ownership to items overrides even building management permissions, therefor there can be issues with Impalong Staffers being able to collect your items from the overflow bins. I have done my best to treat the situation by using a staffer team which overrides proximity ownership, but that is difficult to maintain. The only other method is to have every single staffer friend every single other staffer, anyone can see how unfeasible that is :P

So if we cannot get your items back to you right away please bear with us, we will talk to eachother and try to get it solved.

made Renowned Blacksmith today imping BS :)

have Renowned Fine Carpenter and Master Carpenter if needed.

• Like 1

Abbynormal and Megacide are working on Blacksmithing.  

If needed, Megacide can also take care of Masonry and Carpentry.

Money Owns This Town !!!

Howdy Impalongers,
The amazing folks of the Freemason alliance on Indy will be making an appearance at this years Impalong... with a new event. We call it, "Storage Wurms". It's an auction type bidding war for goods that have been abandoned by their owners. A huge thanks to Shrimpiie who has been kind enough to allow us to set up shop on location, during the Impalong. Also, a great big thank you to everyone who has helped and contributed to this

project. Without you it could never have happened.

How it's played:
- Inside the Storage Wurms building there are 4 lockers filled with various items
- One door will be opened at a time, to a foyer where everyone will have 5 minutes to scan the goods inside
- After that time an auction will begin for the contents of that locker
- Minimum bid increase is 25 coppers
- Highest bidder will be given access to the locker to clear it out

Happy bidding everyone !

• Like 3

2 more keys were dropped and after an hour and a half of hard searching and many, many clues, they were found!

Imping WS, BS, Carpentry and masonry/stone cutting and helping with smaller CAS

The GMs had some fun while we were waiting for Storage Wurms to start, turning players into goblins to form their own goblin army:

XG7WW9K.jpg

• Like 2

I've been imping cloth and stone cutting and a little carpentry Shrimp if you could add me to the list

ive been imping shields and black smithing shrimpiie if you could add me to the list please on firecat

Howdy Indy Impalongers !!

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Deal or No Deal (DoND) will once again be looking for contestants to play the game. For your chance to get in on the action, you'll need to be at the Indy Impalong site. Games will be announced on the fly during the event, so there is no set time schedule. Thanks to the success of Storage Wurms earlier, a nice amount of silvers is in the kitty and ready to be won. The top prize stashed away in one of the cases is 50 silver coins! So don't be shy, make your way to the Indy Impalong for some laughs, some imps, and maybe a chance to play DoND.

Good luck all !!

----------------------------------

OFFICIAL GAME RULES

- The game will consist of 20 large chests placed in a 4x5 area. Inside each locked large chest will be a small chest containing a cash amount ranging from 1 iron up to 50 silver.
- Each contestant will be selected via a random key pick. Only people at the Indy Impalong can do this.
- The contestant will be required to "claim" one of the 20 cases to use as their starter case. During each round, the contestant will be asked to remove a specific number of the remaining cases in this order (5,4,3,3,2,1). An offer of cash will be made to the player (by the Banker) after completing each round of case elimination. The player can either take the cash amount offered by the banker or continue eliminating more cases in an effort to increase the amount of the offer made by the Banker.
- If a player makes it down to the final two cases, the player will have the choice of keeping their original "claimed" case or trading for the final case not eliminated. The chosen case will then be opened to reveal the contestants prize.
- All cash prizes will be paid to the player on the spot. If a contestant wins less than 1 silver, everyone at the Impalong will tease that person endlessly for the duration of the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other rules and such that need to be stated:

-A person may only play once per Impalong, if you had a chance to play this year, please allow others the same opportunity.

-Sometimes mistakes can be made. There's a lot of organizing on my side when the game is on, so please bear with me if I screw up. I'll do my best to make it right.

-Gumbo reserves the right to refuse play to any player he feels, at any time.
--------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 7

I had high hopes dragon came with the storage unit :D

Spoiler

wZKoRZA.jpg

GM having fun!

Spoiler

DwY6TBh.jpg

Rather large creatures imping our tools!! I think I even see a bear :o

Spoiler

5Q3jVXG.jpg

• Like 2