Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2017

Looks fun. Can I be an imper?

Edited by Morrowen

I would like a room for multiple people

My main Eridil can help do pre prep for smiths hes got 50 blacksmithing

I will bring my Vyn Priest Wrena, he can battery with 80 faith, but has poor casting.

And my alt Edmundson

Depending on their time my villagers Androfero, Droldle, Lothirel, and Xaveous. The last two are priests. One room should be fine if it can have 2 or 3 beds

Edited by Eridil

10 hours ago, Morrowen said:

Looks fun. Can I be an imper?

Anyone can be an imper; the list I have up is just folks who have written in the thread what skills they are bringing(or folks that have PM'ed me ingame), and is in no means any sign-up list of sorts. Everyone with any skill level is free to come and improve things, no restrictions whatsoever.

On 27/10/2017 at 2:44 PM, Sila said:

its interesting when it happend at glasshollow impalong in 2014 we didnt spend single silver!

same will be this year, what would not be donated we gona make it.

Events that rely on begging for donations for months and months generally end up being less good than ones where someone stepped up and made it happen, without resorting to endless channel spam, thread bumps, etc.  Running an impalong is a load of work, certainly more than I'd put in, but the shrimpalongs have always ended up bringing out the best, and it shows. 

On 11/19/2017 at 1:47 AM, Eridil said:

I would like a room for multiple people

My main Eridil can help do pre prep for smiths hes got 50 blacksmithing

I will bring my Vyn Priest Wrena, he can battery with 80 faith, but has poor casting.

And my alt Edmundson

Depending on their time my villagers Androfero, Droldle, Lothirel, and Xaveous. The last two are priests. One room should be fine if it can have 2 or 3 beds

Arranged.

I have 2 Inn's that have a total capacity of 100 persons(twice last year's), please if you want a room post here or PM me here or ingame, I have lots of space!

Edited by Shrimpiie

Yas! More blacksmithers. I'm going to love this impalong! Well, depends if Pingopongo is behaved. If not, I guess I can bribe the gnomes.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

I have 2 Inn's that have a total capacity of 100 persons(twice last year's), please if you want a room post here or PM me here or ingame, I have lots of space!

Can i get a room Shrimpiie :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PandyLynn said:

Yas! More blacksmithers. I'm going to love this impalong! Well, depends if Pingopongo is behaved. If not, I guess I can bribe the gnomes.

I plan to be just as well behaved as last year mind you :P

• Like 2

Ladygodiva will be along again this year, no particular skill to work on, so i'll be floating around anything but boats and toys

• Like 1

Heya, very much enjoyed the Impalong last year, coming again to mostly imp Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Leather. Would love a room for me (Renate + Hilarios) and my friend Kevox, Thanks!

I plan to be there - will float around as needed, and able. Would like a room, or at least a bed...

Shrimpiie -  I may not be able to attend this year's impalong. Life's taken a crap on Kris and I at the moment. There's some major things going on that I can't talk about here. Please know I'm really, really sorry because I wanted to be there. I doubt I'll be able to wurm much at all for the next few weeks.

9 hours ago, Beastwolf said:

I expect to see Pandito there. Don't Disappoint @PandyLynn

Agreed! 

Also, you're going to be there? This could be trouble :P

• Like 1

I'll be there!

I'm good to imp for BS, jewelry and chain smithing. Can also do carp, masonry and 73ql ores/logs if they run low.

Can do pre-imps up to 50ql on weapons, plate and fine carp if there's a backlog.

In-game name is also Syncaidius.

Will bring a large crate (or more) of 70ql+ logs too. :)

Edited by syncaidius

On 11/27/2017 at 11:30 AM, Renate said:

Heya, very much enjoyed the Impalong last year, coming again to mostly imp Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Leather. Would love a room for me (Renate + Hilarios) and my friend Kevox, Thanks!

Added you and Hilaros to a first floor room at the Freedom Inn 1. Added a room for Kevox to the first floor of the Freedom Inn 1.

On 11/28/2017 at 4:36 AM, Wulfmaer said:

I plan to be there - will float around as needed, and able. Would like a room, or at least a bed...

Added you to a first floor room at the Freedom Inn 1.

Speaking of rooms, a bed would probably be nice to tank some SB between imping phases which will pretty much be my Wurm gameplay during the week.:D

I still mark myself as a maybe, but i expect a penthouse suite reserved and would like a cache of Granny Cookies waiting for me

I'll be there to help a bit with Carpentry if you could please save a room.

4 hours ago, Flubb said:

Speaking of rooms, a bed would probably be nice to tank some SB between imping phases which will pretty much be my Wurm gameplay during the week.:D

Added you to the first floor of the Freedom Inn 1.

1 hour ago, punishlife said:

I still mark myself as a maybe, but i expect a penthouse suite reserved and would like a cache of Granny Cookies waiting for me

Add you to the top floor of the Freedom Inn 1.

1 hour ago, Budzilla said:

I'll be there to help a bit with Carpentry if you could please save a room.

Added you to the second floor of the Freedom Inn 1.

5 hours ago, ChampagneDragon said:

Need a room for two, myself and my alt.

Added you to the second floor of the Freedom Inn 1. What is the name of your alt?

I'll be there feel free to task me with anything that requires a forge except js, preferring ws :)