Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2017

5 hours ago, NeeNee said:

I'll be there! BS, Masonry, carp (and meh level FC, JS, and stone cutting) and a low level priest as a link/listener!

Also I have some potential prizes to donate, but you don't take PMs. :D

My inbox is a bit full, so it won't allow me to take more right now ;)

Just mail me what you wish to donate, and make sure to label it with "NeeNee Donation" so that I can keep track of it.

I'll try to muster up some time and help around. https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Flubb

Also have 2 priests, Nahjo and Paaweelr, as listeners and 94+ favor batteries (Channeling is too low to make reliable enchants tho)

I can do the full program for (Fine) Carpentry, Fletching, Bowyery (with some extra elbow grease, not quite 70 yet), Pottery, Blacksmithing, Masonry (Not stone cutting though.)

Minor assistance in JS possible, everything else is too low to be of substantial help.

I also have a few redundant rare tools that could go into the prize pool, since they aren't going into the market anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

My inbox is a bit full, so it won't allow me to take more right now ;)

Just mail me what you wish to donate, and make sure to label it with "NeeNee Donation" so that I can keep track of it.

Will do! I don't need credit, I just don't want to send anything you don't need/want. 

Rothshcild signing up to help with the imping: all 70+ : blacksmithing, carpentry, fletching, platesmithing, shieldsmithing, masonry, leather working, weaponsmithing

also will bring velfor: vyn priest 80+ channeling

I will be there. I can help with carpentry, fine carpentry, cloth tailoring, leatherworking, masonry, stone cutting, blacksmithing, shield smithing, jewelry smithing.

Will be there. Can do WS, BS, SS, PAS, Carp. and masonry. I think I can also get JS to 70 by the time this starts. Will also bring my Nahjo priest with 81 channeling and 96hfc.

Also, I think I'll try to bring some alloys and possibly some other materials/favor with me, just in case. Better to have too much than not enough :)

I think I should have time to come to this, pop me down for imping in carpentry, fine carpentry, cloth tailoring, leatherworking, will also help out with pottery and masonry if I run out of things to do. I also have 70+ gardening skill if anyone decides to bring their trellises... you never know ;)

While I'm there, I can do BS, PAS, JS and NS (assuming someone needs potions or dyes mixed).

Oh, thank goodness. More BS help! Maybe I need to make Pandalet a throne too.  ;)

Mr. Shrimps, I sent the cotton and cotton strings. Looking forward to annoying...I mean, helping this year!

• Like 2

I'll be around :) 

I can imp Carp, Shipbuilding, Toy-making and Cloth-tailoring

I will bring along one of the Vyn Priests that can do the casting. 

Thanks for hosting the impalong, Shrimpiie :)

These events look utterly foolish and I look forward to hitting someone with a trout. And smithing as a bear. :D

Edited by NeeNee
  • Like 2

There a good spot I can do puppet shows at?

Ill try to get some time to come over and help with PAS and CAS if needed.

It's a bit early to make any promises, but I'll try to be there and bring my crafter, Handsomestranger.  I'll check my stocks and see what I can donate as a prize.  Handsome has gradually become a master at most trades, so I'll likely wander from one to the other and help around where needed most. Also hoping Enki will show up and summon some Valrei creatures to fight.  Zombie invasions are fun, but they are too easy to kill.

On 10/16/2017 at 3:37 AM, Gawain said:

There a good spot I can do puppet shows at?

Right at the token(center of the main Impalong building) works beautifully, unless you mean for folks specifically to see your event messages from the shows then the docks(just down the hill from the main structure) should be just far enough away to not pickup the insane amount of event spam that Impalongs generate :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

Right at the token(center of the main Impalong building) works beautifully, unless you mean for folks specifically to see your event messages from the shows then the docks(just down the hill from the main structure) should be just far enough away to not pickup the insane amount of event spam that Impalongs generate :P

Haha okay :P

*cough* Pandylynn and Kristof donated 1k 70ql cotton and 1k cotton strings.  lol.

• Like 1

Wait a min, Ping and me on Leatherworking? We'll never get anything done.

I hope I can make it this year as well. Will be imping anything made of metal.

8 hours ago, faty said:

I hope I can make it this year as well. Will be imping anything made of metal.

Great, I will see if I can get a noob level seril set, thanks for the free imp, you did say metal after all :P

14 hours ago, Theonis said:

Great, I will see if I can get a noob level seril set, thanks for the free imp, you did say metal after all :P

Yep, I'm imping anything ... Just make sure @Shrimpiie has all the necessary mats :)