Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2017

i5hpzey.jpg

We Are Live!

What's an Impalong?

It's a community event that's hosted on someone's deed, where crafters and priests from across Wurm join together to improve/enchant others' gear for free. In addition to the imping/enchanting, there are various other things such as games and events, prize giveaways, contests, and sometimes even GM's drop in to spawn a few mobs on unsuspecting Impalong-goers.

The 2016 Impalong thread can be found here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/144935-blackmoor-christmas-impalong-2016/

The 2018 Impalong thread can be found here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/165372-blackmoor-christmas-impalong-2018/

The 2019 Impalong thread can be found here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/171787-blackmoor-christmas-impalong-2019/

The Deed

The deed is outfit with a variety of accommodations to facilitate the running of the Impalong. The crown of the deed is the main Impalong hall centered in the deed, that provides 3 floors for crafters and priests to do what they love best. Next is the mighty Blackmoor Arena, a sprawling set of stone walls and halls set around Blackmoor Castle, with the purpose of providing ample room for both spectators and the epic battles between the gladiators that entertain them. Lastly, there is the Freedom Towers, an imposing pair of structures that are able to take in up to 100 Wurmians, all housed in their own personal rooms. Amenities include a bed, along with a wardrobe, nightstand, and coffer for storage of belongings.

Main Impalong Structure

Spoiler

First Floor

ywAdst2.jpg

Second Floor

WzqfUl9.jpg

Third Floor

bYq5maN.jpg

Rules

Spoiler

Item Placement:

• Name your items before placing them into improvement/casting coffins or forges!
  • Double-check which coffin or forge you should place your items in, and place them there.
  • Pick up your finished item as soon as possible to make space for new items.
  • If space is running short, Impalong staff will move finished items to "Overflow" bins. You will need to contact Impalong staff in order to retrieve your items.

Improvements/Enchanting:

• Quality items are improved to is at the discretion of the imper, but the minimum anything will get imped to is 70ql; if you want higher quality than arrange that via PM with an imper but ensure first that there is not a backlog of other items to be imped first.
  • Only items that are 70ql+ will be cast on(unless they are skiller items; if they are below 70ql for skilling purposes name the object as such along with your name).
  • Place your items into the coffin labeled with the enchantment you want. YOU are then responsible for moving the items to other coffins to receive other enchantments.
  • Getting your items enchanted is at your own risk!

Other:

• Do NOT abuse the system by bringing in a dozen items of the same type to get improved/enchanted. If that occurs the items are forfeit, and will be confiscated then tossed into the volcano out back(yes, we have one).
  • Do NOT abuse the system by placing in extra items of the same type, save for certain things like arrows or horseshoes.
  • Do NOT sell items that you've gotten improved/enchanted. The pro-bono work done here is not so you can make a profit, so if that is your intention you are not welcome here.
  • Contact myself or an Impalong Staffer if you wish to be assigned a room.
  • Turn OFF your personal lightsources like lanterns or torches! It helps with the lag.
  • If you have any issues contact Shrimpiie or TheRedReaper ingame or on the forums.

Events/Games

Spoiler

The Great Scavenger Hunt!

(Specific days only; see calendar)

Participants will need to locate a key that has been randomly dropped somewhere on the island.

The key will unlock one of the following prizes:

Travel Packages

- Caravel with Rafts/Crates

- Knarr with Rafts/Crates WINNER: Frivolous

- Knarr with Rafts/Crates

- Sailboat with Barrels/Backpacks WINNER: Pagsiu

- JK Wagon with Rafts/Crates WINNER: Mardukethiopian

- MR Wagon with Rafts/Crates

- Ebonaura Wagon with Rafts/Crates

- Valhall Descendants Package(Wagon, 2x Tall/Regular Banners, 2x Flags) WINNER: Illusion

Pavement Packages

- Large Crate of Colossus Bricks

- Large Crate of Pottery Bricks

- Large Crate of Marble Bricks

- Large Crate of Marble Slabs

- Large Crate of Rock Shards

- Large Crate of Rounded Stones

- Large Crate of Sandstone Bricks

- Large Crate of Sandstone Slabs WINNER: Champagnedragon

- Large Crate of Slate Bricks

- Large Crate of Slate Slabs

- Large Crate of Stone Bricks

- Large Crate of Stone Slabs

The Wurmian Tournament of Carnage! <----- Link

Test your brawn in Blackmoor Arena and see if you have what it takes to become the champion!

Fights will occur elimination style in 3 classes, Lightweight(1-70FS), Midweight(70-85FS), Heavyweight(85+FS) with brackets being organized at random on the day of.

Gear will be provided; meditation abilities, tome abilities, priest abilities, and potions are all disallowed.

Grand Prize(Heavyweight): 80ql Gold Chain Set + Choice from Prize Pool

Grand Prize(Midweight): 80ql Silver Chain Set + Choice from Prize Pool

Grand Prize(Lightweight): 80ql Copper Chain Set + Choice from Prize Pool

Grand Prize Pool: 90ql Rare Toolbelt, 90ql Rare Scythe, 90ql Rare Huge Axe, 90ql Saddle(woa91), Sapphire Staff, 2x 64ql Rare Small Metal Shields

Runner's Up Prize Pool: 2x 92ql Studded Leather Sets, 83ql Rare Frying Pan, 90ql Rare Sickle, Rare Longsword(2 1 available), 91ql Gold Chain Barding, 2x 90ql Rare Bee Smokers

(Rest of the prizes went into random giveaways)

Winners!

Heavyweight - Elentari

Midweight - Morrowen

Lightweight - Demonix

auction_timer_E1513447240.gif

Storage Wurms!

Wurm's version of "Storage Wars" is brought to life! Folks bid in a war for a room stuffed with goodies(or not!) that have been abandoned by their owners.

Come to the slate-walled "Storage Wurms" structure on the south side of the deed to see what we have in store in one of four "lockers" set up.

How To Play:
1) One door will be opened at a time to a foyer where everyone will have 5 minutes to scan the goods inside
2) After that time an auction will begin for the contents of that locker
3) Starting bid is 1-silver with a minimum bid increase of 25-copper
4) Highest bidder will be given access to the locker to make away with their loot!

Winners!

Locker 1 - Permo

Locker 2 - Champagnedragon

Locker 3 - Champagnedragon

Locker 4 - Permo

The 98-silver in proceeds of this event will be placed into Gumbo's DonD game for further giveaway back to the people!

CANCELLED

Hawkeye Tournament!

Test your skill in the age old art of archery against others in 5 rounds of competition. Bottom 1-2 people are dropped per round, with the last pair of Hawkeyes taking shots until one wins.

Archery gear will be provided.

Grand Prize: Moved to Random Giveaways

Runner's Up Prize Pool: Moved to Random Giveaways

Round Prize 1: Moved to Random Giveaways

Round Prize 2: Moved to Random Giveaways

CANCELLED

Fishsmithing Tournament!

Contestants will have to catch 6 fish from the shoreline using a provided fishing rod, place their name onto their biggest catch of each fishtype, and drop them into the appropriately labeled barrels. Any rare fish caught may be exchanged for 10c.

Grand Prize: Moved to Random Giveaways

Fish Dueling!

(Could occur anytime!)

It's simple. Folks strip down to their skinnies, equip a trout to their right hand, turn autofight ON, and proceed to slap each other with fish until someone hits the others' hand!

Grand Prize: Fishdueler's Belt of Pant-Holding

Musical Chairs!

(Could occur anytime!)

The childhood game of running around chairs. Due to the inability to use music, local chat must be relied on for when to start and stop walking in a circle. Walk clockwise around a set of chairs until the host says otherwise, then simply sit in the nearest chair. This continues with chairs being removed each round until there is a winner.

Grand Prize: Choice of Red, Green, or Black Cloth Sets

Drinking Contest!

(Could occur anytime!)

Who can get drunk the fastest!

Reed pens filled with alcohol will be provided.

Grand Prize: Waterskin of Wine

Random Giveaways!

(Could occur anytime!)

At anytime YOU could be selected at random from the list of names in local to receive a goodie bag or other special gift!

Calendar

Dec. 8th - Doors Open, Welcome!

Dec. 9th - Scavenger Hunt

Dec. 10th - Storage Wurms

Dec. 11th - Fishsmithing Tournament

Dec. 12th - Scavenger Hunt

Dec. 13th -

Dec. 14th - Scavenger Hunt

Dec. 15th -

Dec. 16th - Wurmian Tournament of Carnage / Scavenger Hunt

Dec. 17th - Fireworks Show

Materials Provided

(donations are also accepted)

Spoiler

Smithing

1,000 70ql Brass

1,000 70ql Bronze

3,000 70ql Copper

3,000 70ql Gold

10,000 70ql Iron

3,000 70ql Silver

4,000 70ql Steel

Favor

1/4 Million!

(250k in chopped veggies)

Wood/Rock/Clay

1,000 70ql Clay

300 75ql Logs

300 70ql Marble Shards

300 70ql Rock Shards

Cloth/Leather

3,000 70ql Cloth Strings

300 70ql Leather

1,000 70ql Wool Strings

Misc.

Cotton

Healing Covers

Oak/Willow Logs

2,400 Peat

Impalong Staff

(PM one of them when they are online in local to assist you with returning your items, give you improving materials, refuel forges, or assign you a room in the Inn)

Spoiler

Host ~ Shrimpiie

Co-Host ~ TheRedReaper

Assistants

• Abbynormal
  • Alendhor
  • Archaed
  • Beastwulf (Beastwolf)
  • Champagnedragon
  • Chulirac
  • Damminson
  • Delara (Lisabet)
  • Evening
  • Explora
  • Finndar
  • Firestarter
  • Gumbo
  • Icbash
  • Jaggy (Margus)
  • Jaymie (Necroedarkslayer)
  • Legios
  • Littlestorm (Stormblade)
  • Margus
  • Megacide (Abbynormal)
  • Nadroj
  • Necroe (Necroedarkslayer)
  • Pandalet
  • Pandylynn
  • Punishlife
  • Stormblade
  • Tarlcabot (Abbynormal)
  • Theonis
  • Thorgot
  • Tria
  • Valdor
  • Warlock (Shakys)
  • Wilca
  • Williamwierd
  • Yldrania

Impers

Spoiler

Blacksmithing

Pandylynn

Theonis

Ekib

Necroedarkslayer

Evening

Jaz

Demonix

Velentr

Polojordan

Chulirac

Neenee

Flubb

Rothschild

Freddykrueger

Figs

Welmari

Pandalet

Faty

Tulvar

Kyoko

Damminson

Virusmd

Dredbanger

Permo

Wilca

Renate

Syncaidius

Teeebomb

Morrowen

Zarako

Abbynormal

Megacide

Czolg

Firecat

Bowery

Shrimpiie

Ekib

Flubb

Annyil

Morrowen

Carpentry

Shrimpiie

Pandylynn

Shizno

Ekib

Evening

Jaz

Cambriaa

Dorian

Neenee
Flubb

Rothschild

Figs

Welmari

Ehizellbob

Margus

Annyil

Tulvar

Damminson

Virusmd

Dredbanger

Wilca

Renate

Syncaidius

Blarster

Budzilla

Teeebomb

Sjach

Morrowen

Zarako

Megacide

Nievette

Czolg

Pheonixus

Chain Armor Smithing

Ekib

Jaz

Polojordan

Chulirac

Freddykrueger

Jorma

Faty

Syncaidius

Czolg

Cloth Tailoring

Shrimpiie

Pandylynn

Ekib

Evening

Pingpong

Cambriaa

PumperNickel

Chulirac

Figs

Ehizellbob

Margus

Annyil

Wilca

Pheonixus

Fine Carpentry

Ekib

Necroedarkslayer

Evening

Cambriaa

Dorian

Chulirac

Neenee

Flubb

Figs

Ehizellbob

Annyil

Damminson

Virusmd

Dredbanger

Wilca

Blarster

Teeebomb

Sjach

Zarako

Fletching

Shrimpiie

Ekib

Dorian

Flubb

Rothschild

Annyil

Jewelry Smithing

Ekib

Ladygodiva

Polojordan

Chulirac

Neenee

Figs

Welmari

Pandalet

Faty

Annyil

Syncaidius

Leatherworking

Shrimpiie

Pandylynn

Ekib

Evening

Pingpong

PumperNickel

Chulirac

Rothschild

Figs

Ehizellbob

Annyil

Permo

Wilca

Renate

Blarster

Red

Snoo

Masonry

Ekib

Evening

Jaz

Cambriaa

Chulirac

Neenee

Flubb

Rothschild

Figs

Welmari

Ehizellbob

Annyil

Damminson

Wilca

Syncaidius

Teeebomb

Megacide

Czolg

Pheonixus

Plate Armor Smithing

Ekib

Ladygodiva

Jaz

Polojordan

Rothschild

Welmari

Pandalet

Jorma

Faty

Virusmd

Bdckoolaid

Morrowen

Pottery

Shrimpiie

Evening

Pandylynn

Chulirac

Flubb

Ehizellbob

Annyil

Damminson

Wilca

Teeebomb

Shield Smithing

Ekib

Necroedarkslayer

Ladygodiva

Jaz

Velentr

Polojordan

Rothschild

Figs

Welmari

Faty

Firecat

Ship Building

Ekib

Chulirac

Margus

Nievette

Toymaking

Shrimpiie

Margus

Annyil

Weaponsmithing

Ekib

Mykoal

Jaz

Velentr

Chulirac

Rothschild

Welmari

Faty

Czolg

Token of Blackmoor

Make sure to collect a reed pen with our very own Blackmoor Heritage Wine.

Just a small token to remember us by, and to say thanks for attending!

Donator List

Spoiler

If your name is not in this list send me a raging PM! I tried to keep best a list as I could!

Finndar - 900 Cotton
Lake Vrock Alliance - 300 70ql Leather
Loink - Island cleanup(fence removal)
Alendhor - Construction of the Freedom Inn 2
Tedzogh - Donation of 2x Tall WU Banners
Lake Vrock Alliance, Xanadu - 300x 70ql+ Leather
Nirav - 800 Iron, 300 Cotton, Favor

Shizno - 45kg of White Wine

Necroedarkslayer - 80ql Rare Meditation Rug, 50ql Left Layered Shoulder Pad, 83ql Rare Frying Pan

Rheascope - Barrel of Sheep Milk, Barrel of Cow Milk, 70ql Fireworks, Barrel of Ale, Barrel of Honey, Barrel of Syrup

Rheascope - Easter Egg, Unfermented Rum Recipe, Rare Eyeball Stew Recipe, Rare Goblin Live and Onion Recipe

Rheascope - Barrel of Bison Milk, Soft Cap, 60ql Tortoise Shield

Neenee - 77ql Chain Barding(aosp33), 76ql Chain Barding(aosp30), 35ql Plate Helm(aosp49), Yule Goat

Moogien - 91ql Gold Chain Set

Margus - 90ql Rare Scythe, 90ql Rare Sickle, 90ql Rare Huge Axe

Pandylynn & Kristof - 1k 70ql Cotton, 1k 70ql Cloth Strings

Hvergi - 136 Yellow Potions

Champagnedragon - Large Crate Each: Stone Bricks, Pottery Bricks, Sandstone Slabs, Sandstone Bricks, Stone Slabs

Pandylynn - 2x 92ql Studded Armor Sets, 90ql Rare Quiver

Finndar - 2x Large Crates of Cotton

Stormblade - 75ql Rare Cotton Shoulder Pad, 6x Rare Bee Smokers, Skull Shoulder Pad, Triple Shoulder Pad, Left Basic Shoulder Pad

Kylebooze - 90ql Gold Chain Barding

Qdalty - 75ql Caravel

Shydow - 1.4k Peat, 2x Large Carts

Gumbo - Entire Structure for Impalong Game Event + Some Prizes Inside, 2x Fireworks

Nefer - 200x 80ql Iron, 100x 90ql Iron

Shadyone - 1x Firework

Bdckoolaid - 600x 70ql Steel, 300x 70ql Iron

Morrowen - Valhall Descendants Package: Wagon, 2x Tall/Regular Banners, 2x Flags

Tulon - 84ql Rare Oak Cheese Drill, 88ql Rare Oak Ropetool

Hvergi - Soft Cap, 91ql Rare Iron Lamp, Easter Egg, Fireworks, 4x Yellow Potions

Belfaser - 2x Regular Completed Fragment Statues, 1x RARE Completed Fragment Statue

Ekib - Small Barrel of White Wine Vinegar, 2x Large Crates of 70ql Steel

The deed is located at S-25 on the Independence server, and is fully accessible from sea!

FFS2D1a.png

If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread, and I will add the answer below here!

• Like 15

We are back baby!

Plenty of updates and changes to the site and how it will be run.

Updates: October 5th

Spoiler

First and foremost, the event timer cannot be posted yet, since it only goes to 60 days, and the Impalong is 62 days away as of this post so soon as I can I will get that set up... The main banner and the picture of the Impalong structure itself are recycled from last year for the sake of getting this thread up and running, updated pictures will be arriving soon.

Secondly, we have more improvement materials than ever this year, with thousands of lumps for imping with, and over a 1/4 Million favor for use by the priests to enchant everything from your favorite sword to your tidy whities!

Thirdly, the second Inn structure has been built, so that in total Blackmoor can house up to 100 Wurmians, each with their own room. The other important detail to note with the inns is that permissions to add people to the inn will no longer be held by only a couple of Impalong staffers and myself, but instead by ALL the Impalong staffers. The goal is to make sure there is as close to 100% availability for folks to contact someone so they may be assigned a room, where last year folks had to wait hours or even days to speak to someone about attaining a room, and at that things were so hectic that many folks who had even reserved rooms early were left without a room. Hopefully this is corrected this year.

Fourthly, the list of impers and Impalong staffers is small right now as I have not contacted a lot of folks as to if they will be able to help or improve, but the list will grow larger I promise!

Fifthly, Impalong staffers this year will have access to everything from the cookhouse to the Inns, to the main structure itself, so that they are able to fill in wherever and attendees won't have to rely on just a handful of folks with scattered play times to get things done.

Sixthly, the prize lists are short, but I am currently in the process of acquiring a wide variety of prizes that will quintuple what folks can win by luck or skill.

Seventhly, I am fielding ideas for more Impalong games/activities, so write in your suggestions, and we will see what we can put together. OR, if you would like to run an event that is entirely welcome, just contact me with it's information, and I will get it listed here along with a date to run it.

Eighthly, donations are ALWAYS accepted even if we have it already; and no prize is too small or big to add to a gift list or random giveaway as well!

Ninthly, no imping station is ever full, there is always room, so don't be intimidated if the trade you want to partake in has a lot of folks.

Updates: November 9th

Spoiler

Firstly, the final shipment of favor has finally arrived, so we are now in possession of a wooping 250,000 favor in the form of 50,000 veggies for use for the priests, by the priests!

Secondly, we are still getting many donations in for various items, and all will of course be put to use as prize options or random giveaways.

Updates: December 10th

Spoiler

Firstly, there is one issue which I am largely unable to overcome which is that proximity ownership to items overrides even building management permissions, therefor there can be issues with Impalong Staffers being able to collect your items from the overflow bins. I have done my best to treat the situation by using a staffer team which overrides proximity ownership, but that is difficult to maintain. The only other method is to have every single staffer friend every single other staffer, anyone can see how unfeasible that is :P

So if we cannot get your items back to you right away please bear with us, we will talk to eachother and try to get it solved.

Updates: December 23rd

Firstly, another successful Impalong down in the books folks, thank you all for attending!

Secondly, any items left by folks I will be trying to PM daily to mail their items off to them. Anything left after the first month or so will go to the house(Blackmoor) and likely be used as prizes or free items for next year's Impalong.

Thirdly, PLEASE make sure to as well get your boats, carts, and wagons from my deed!

Lastly, any items, boats, wagons and such that I did not end up giving out as prizes or gifts this year will be rolled forward to next year's Impalong.

• Like 3

I LOVED the last impalong, was extremely fun, I am currently a champion on Chaos, but I plan to attend with my Faux Beast'wulf' 

and I can't wait to converse and enjoy the community :D

Edited by Beastwolf

You can add Mykoal to your list of impers under Weaponsmithing :)

• Like 1

Good to imp blacksmithing, leatherworking, cloth tailoring, masonry, stone cutting, carpentry, fine carpentry, pottery here.

Also, I can bring the best cook ever and make the attendants feel like singing while eating utterly delicious meals  :P

• Like 1

Can put Ladygodiva down for Jewelry  Smithing, Plate Armor Smithing, and Shield Smithing, but I am looking forward to imp at as many stations as possible :)

I'm happy to help with imping all kind of metalworks (except JS), stonecutting, masonry and carp. I don't even need a bed :)

I'll come imps stuff, kill mobs and spar everyone :). You can put me down for smithing, carp, ct or lw. Prefer smithing or carp as loud noises are fun :P

Put me down as primarily blacksmithing, but I'll imp anything at a forge to help the higher skill guys out.

I'll be there! Put me down for Carpentry, Fine Carpentry, Masonry, Tailoring :)

I would love to help imp! Hopefully I can study for finals while imping, put me down for Leatherworking and Cloth Tailoring please :)

• Like 1

I've put in a time off request at work, if it gets approved, I'll have my three avies available for Impalong fun!

Dorian will be available for imping.  My carpentry, fletching, and fine carpentry are the highest at this moment, but if any of my skills are needed, pop me where I'm needed, I'm happy to help.  Here is my current skill set... https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Dorian

I will also sail down my two priests; Flunky, a Fo priest with 100 faith, but only 56 Channeling, so a happy battery for others with better skills, and Bellamin, a Vyn Priest, with 96 faith and 62.7 channeling (right this red hot second).

If I can't the time off of work, I'll try to at least have the priests online 24/7 during the impalong for sermons and such.

Dor's highest skill is as a farmer, and I have some decent HFC and butchering skills so if some more crops are needed for noms or favor or stock, let me know, I have some farmland and I'm happy to plant and harvest veggies or cotton and wemp to fill up FSB/BSB's.  =)

can put down my smith Velentr for blacksmithing, weaponsmithing, and shieldsmithing.

10 hours ago, Pingpong said:

I'll come imps stuff, kill mobs and spar everyone :). You can put me down for smithing, carp, ct or lw. Prefer smithing or carp as loud noises are fun :P

Any particular smithing or carpentry? Or just all the smithing/carpentry trades? :P

Edited by Shrimpiie

3 hours ago, Dorian said:

I've put in a time off request at work, if it gets approved, I'll have my three avies available for Impalong fun!

Dorian will be available for imping.  My carpentry, fletching, and fine carpentry are the highest at this moment, but if any of my skills are needed, pop me where I'm needed, I'm happy to help.  Here is my current skill set... https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Dorian

I will also sail down my two priests; Flunky, a Fo priest with 100 faith, but only 56 Channeling, so a happy battery for others with better skills, and Bellamin, a Vyn Priest, with 96 faith and 62.7 channeling (right this red hot second).

If I can't the time off of work, I'll try to at least have the priests online 24/7 during the impalong for sermons and such.

Dor's highest skill is as a farmer, and I have some decent HFC and butchering skills so if some more crops are needed for noms or favor or stock, let me know, I have some farmland and I'm happy to plant and harvest veggies or cotton and wemp to fill up FSB/BSB's.  =)

Anything that you wish to donate is entirely accepted and will get used :)

Edited by Shrimpiie
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shrimpiie said:

Any particular smithing or carpentry? Or just all the smithing/carpentry trades? :P

Eh whatever is needed at any given time, call it too many years of wurm skilling :P

• Like 3

I'll be there for sure. Put me down to help with imping PAS, BS, JS, Shield Smithing, Chain Armour Smithing.

4 hours ago, Raycg said:

Will you guys be doing priest sermons?

I usually leave that up to the priests who are online to work out among themselves as things tend to change day by day so keeping anything updated with sermon information is near impossible.

Nothing much changes day by day at sermons, only the names on the sermonlist, as people come and go.

Will you provide materials for saccing for the casts?

I am sure I can help out for a few days :)

Blacksmithing, Masonry, Fine Carp, Ship Building, Cloth Tailoring, Jewelry Smithing, Leatherwork, Weapon Smithing, Pottery, Chain Armour Smithing, Cooking

Vyn Priest (Cook, Ropemaker) as well and maybe my Nahjo.

1 hour ago, Cecci said:

Nothing much changes day by day at sermons, only the names on the sermonlist, as people come and go.

Will you provide materials for saccing for the casts?

Aye; under the materials listing I have about a quarter million favor stocked up, a large step up from the 100k I had last year :P

I'll be there! BS, Masonry, carp (and meh level FC, JS, and stone cutting) and a low level priest as a link/listener!

Also I have some potential prizes to donate, but you don't take PMs. :D

Edited by NeeNee