Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Who wants champion dogs? :D

I've finally managed to get my hands on some female champion dogs on Exodus! If anyone wants champ dogs, once I've finished breeding for my alliance, I'll be trading them for other animals on my animal list (see below). Let me know if you want male or female - you can only breed further champions from a female, but the waiting list will be way longer for those, as breeding female champs seems a lot harder than breeding males. I got 8 male champs and 15 normal dogs before I managed to breed my first female champ. Anyone who can get me a female champ rat will be moved to the top of the list :)

Here is my animal list - I still need the purple blocks. This list is constantly being updated as I find more animals, so if you want to trade, it's probably best to contact me first for the updated list.

https://imgur.com/a/G7soV

Edited by Attenia

Aged Female Champ rat eagerly awaiting a crate to sale across the border from Release.  Message here or Uisge in game for contacts.  Thank you.

Excellent - thanks so much! :D Do you want a male or female champ dog?

I would love some champ dogs but also - waiting for animal crates. I can keep a lookout for most of these but I know for sure I can get you a female greenish wolf. have a greenish female wolf at my deed.

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 1

I will set aside a female for when the crates are ready :) What about you, Alyeska?

Big yellow dawg safely delivered home :)

Edited by Attenia

I logged in today to find the champ rat dead, she was fat and sassy and cared for but alas that wasn't enough.  I am sorry, but I will be unable to hold up my end of the bargain.  I so wish crates would have been available sooner.

As the males are not needed for breeding, they will all want females.

4 hours ago, Uisge_Beatha said:

I logged in today to find the champ rat dead, she was fat and sassy and cared for but alas that wasn't enough.  I am sorry, but I will be unable to hold up my end of the bargain.  I so wish crates would have been available sooner.

That's alright, you can still have the champ dog :) Rats are terrible with random dying, but I've managed to find a female champ rat on Exo and have bred 3 now so that random dying won't matter. If you find another animal on my list before animal crates come out, you can trade that for the dog, but I've already bred it for you, so if you come pick it up you can have it regardless. Here's my updated animal list:

https://imgur.com/a/G9xZd

1 hour ago, Cecci said:

As the males are not needed for breeding, they will all want females.

Some people prefer males if they just want the one and don't want to breed, so I always ask just in case :)

• Like 1