Sign in to follow this  
sandokhan

Scarecrow

A scarecrow that gives a bonus at something like yield/quality/xp for * by * tiles depending on the quality of the scarecrow (using fine carpentry to create and imp it). 
Or a chance to loot something aditional during tending or harvesting fields...like a chunk of coal or gem for example.

[edit] perhaps combine a change to loot anything with a rare moment that doesnt add anything when people are farming...

Edited by sandokhan
  • Like 2

+1 if the scarecrow gives a bonus to yield/quality/skill and has a certain radius depending on ql of the scarecrow. Unrelated to this suggestion - It would also be nice decoration during the Fall season :D

-1 to getting loot from having a scarecrow on the farm while tending or harvesting.

This reminds me of Salemthegame where you need a scarecrow to scare off crows to prevent damage to your fields. It would be cool to see crows in Wurm, but highly doubt they will ever be added since the purpose of crows would be to damage fields...

• Like 2

well thx u like the first part of the idea. But doing something with a rare moment while farming ...is not a bad idea i think....maybe someone has a suggestion...a variant on my idea?

It would be nice, if it extended the ripe time so that it doesn't turn to weeds as quickly.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PumperNickel said:

+1 if the scarecrow gives a bonus to yield/quality/skill and has a certain radius depending on ql of the scarecrow. Unrelated to this suggestion - It would also be nice decoration during the Fall season :D

-1 to getting loot from having a scarecrow on the farm while tending or harvesting.

This reminds me of Salemthegame where you need a scarecrow to scare off crows to prevent damage to your fields. It would be cool to see crows in Wurm, but highly doubt they will ever be added since the purpose of crows would be to damage fields...

Similarly, beehives should improve yields to the radius they forage.

1 hour ago, Alyeska said:

Similarly, beehives should improve yields to the radius they forage.

Beehives are however vulnerable if they are to close to a deedborder...