Sign in to follow this  
Golddrakken

How to re-name structure/building?

I recently returned to the game after leaving around 4-years ago, and am building my first 'new' building, and discovered I do not get a 'Writ' for the building...is that working as intended (note: building only has 7/12 ground-floor walls completed)...will I get the Writ when it's completed?

I've gone through all the options I can find for the 'Permissions', but find no-where that allows me to re-name the structure.  When I r-click on a wall I have two choices under 'Permissions':

'Manage All Doors'

'Manage Building'

Under 'Manage Building' I can assign a new owner, and assign permissions (access, use, modify, etc.) to various people but nothing about the name of the structure.  Is it not possible now?

Edit:  Note -- the building is on my Deed, but an Alt. is the 'Deed Holder', if that makes any difference.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Edited by Golddrakken

Ok, this may be a bug...perhaps someone can enlighten me -- logged the 'Alt' in, which is the Deed Holder, and under 'Manage Building' he gets the option to change the name of the structure...but my character who started, finalized, and is building the structure cannot :blink:.

In the end, I was able to change the structure's name, so I'm satisfied...but something seems 'off' about the way I had to do it.

Did you change the building management from your self to deed may manage? If that is the case then only the mayor can change the building name.

The character who plans the building becomes the "owner" of the building and is the only one that can change the name of the building unless that character transfers the building to another character. Then the same name change restriction applies to them which is consistent with this process.

There are no writs for buildings anymore. They are either managed by clicking the building wall or under the Profile setting in the Character window.

=Ayes=