1 week ago 260s 

Todsy 210s

I wait 2 weeks and maybe buy it for 110 :D

Really good account for this price with Drake

good luck Az!

Edited by Spy

Just now, Hawkinson said:

60s you can get for starter toon, this is not starter toon

Gotcha, gl with the sale. Was just an honest offer. (And starter toons go for 20s not 60 ;)). This account is a starter char, nothing really good there, a few 80s thats it. Body is semi decent and getting close to mid tier account, but nothing else there is good. 80 mining and some weapon skills, three crafting skill above 70 being masonry, carpentry and CAS. None of them above 80 or not even close to 90. My offer of 60s is decent in those regards. Not trolling or lowballing but giving my honest opinion how much this account is worth.

Sorry trolls are not taken into account when talking about ratings. And your rating is just a troll. 60s is very, but it is very poor price, especially from the man who staged the poor priest poor deity for 160s. My account is worth a minimum of 75s, but it is not a PC, but WTS.

27 minutes ago, Hawkinson said:

Sorry trolls are not taken into account when talking about ratings. And your rating is just a troll. 60s is very, but it is very poor price, especially from the man who staged the poor priest poor deity for 160s. My account is worth a minimum of 75s, but it is not a PC, but WTS.

So, I, the only person to actually have put the money on table am a troll, because my estimate price and willingness to pay is less then you want for it? Not only did i offer you a money i even gave you an actually explanation why i offered that amount and i am now labeled as a troll? I take back my bid, no point of doing business with people who do not understand the basics. Gl with the sale. 

3 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

Ill give you 60€ for it. Take it or leave it.

I sold worse for much more just about a week ago, you are indeed being a troll

• Like 2

Wulfgar, you sold yourself a character worth the money than you wanted. So I do not know how long you expect to sell anyway good figure for almost free.
Edited by Hawkinson

3 hours ago, Hawkinson said:

Wulfgar, you sold yourself a character worth the money than you wanted. So I do not know how long you expect to sell anyway good figure for almost free.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but hey.. atleast you keep the illusions up.  What account? 

Edited by Wulfgarr

Account is worth at least 75. I can  see someone offering 60, but thats a bit lowball. Its a good bare bones account with high enough meditation for the price. Stand fast, Hawkinson, you got a good account and it will sell if you are patient. Best wishes, you are right on the money.

• Like 3