Sign in to follow this  
validate

WTS island deed Zhentil keep Xanadu "Close disbanding deed"

i moved off my island,  it is a great location, attached to land by bridge,  has knarr docking lanes that i had planned for merchants, to just sail up to and sail away,  Huge donut workshop, with four corners to divide up workspace, with 2nd level space for easy access to bsbs, and a mine entrance in the middle of the shop with enchanted grass to leave your wagon and horses.  has 2 pen areas for breedings, and a large pen for 20-30 critters to run around in,  the mine has sandstone and iron and water level so you can drink as you mine.  the keep area is partly done with a nice HOTs tower.  huge area to the south was on deed but felt wasting silver for trees and no spawns, made the deed smaller now i get spawns.  Tar 2 min walk,  moss and clay on deed.a ton of enchanted grass on deed , personal wood bridge to get to main land, where there are tunnels and paths to get to starter towns, great neighbors .

looking for 16s  only due to upkeep 11s,  or best offer.

deed 57x32

deed upkeep is under 3.64s a month

90days upkeep now 12s

location I9 on game map.

i'm a little limited on time but you could visit the deed any time,  i'll check pm-s every evening when i get home.

pics and video to follow:

wurm.20171002.2319

wurm.20171002.2324

more pics under here

Spoiler

wurm.20171002.2326wurm.20171002.2320wurm.20171002.2320_3wurm.20171002.2321wurm.20150521.0156

video coming up soon

Edited by validate

Hmm no location listed. Might help to have that for buyers. :) Nice place btw.

• Like 1

lol had so many issues loading pics up and now i see the main one with deed info and map location is missing lol  thank you , i'll get that online

reduced to 22s   leaves over 10s in upkeep, so really 12s cost for deed