Sign in to follow this  
kainef

Inventory how to keep sorted

I have recently had to reinstall wurm and now my inventory will not stay sorted. every time i put an item into my inventory it goes to the bottom instead of alphabetical. i thought it might be in the game options but cant seem to find it. Please help. 

You can sort by name by clicking the word name.

You can also create subfolders (and name them), via the option "add group" or keep satchels or backpacks to divide things and take away some numbers from the total (100 items in inventory).

Edited by Cecci

Another little irritating quirk is that every time you re-log into the game your inventory will "resort" itself out of the order you logged out with. I have never found a way to keep the inventory in the same order when re-logging into the game. Only thing I can do is then click the little letter at right top and it will resort it somewhat close to what I had previously. Then I may have to move an item or two around.

Yep, it would be nice if inventory stayed in same order on re-log but I guess Devs have some code/time problems to make it so.

=Ayes=

ah. it must be a mod then that i had to keep everything sorted and not in the options. i know click on the ql or name will sort once but i need it to stay constantly sorted. wasnt sure if it was a mod