Sign in to follow this  
viruskiller

Please fix rare fish spot finding

it is totally broken, i get the message that the spot is behind me to the right(like closer to the edge of the map) and i move towards there but then i get fails one after the other.

this confirms my suspicion that the pendulum does not work if there is any tile in it's range that does not meet the requirements for a rare fishing spot. so that's why it is impossible to find them anywhere close to land or close to the edges of the map.

EDIT: so i did more research and it seems the fishing spot is 11x11 tiles wide the message for preety close changes into fairly close after going just 3 more tiles after that and i fail to make sense after another 5 tiles so it brings me to a total of 5+1+3+5 =14 tiles from the center of the spot with a power 97 Litd pendulum which it was supposed to give me atleast 46 tiles from the center and maybe i read wrong and half of the power is the diameter but then again ther's atleast 23 tiles radius .

as you can see there is clearly something broken with this feature.

also i'm curios to know how many knew the spot was changed from a 1x1 to a 11 x11.

Edited by viruskiller
After more research.