Sign in to follow this  
Rudie

*NEW HOTA STATUE AUCTION*

Through sheer luck, The Crusaders have managed to get the VERY FIRST Hunt of the Ancients statue that was recently added to the rotation in the last update. Since us simple Chaos folk have no need for such decorative items, You can be the first to own it on your deed on whichever server(Within the Freedom cluster) you choose. The color of this statue is Red.

Start Bid: 50s

Hidden Reserve

No Buyout

Sniper protection of 2 hours.

1s Minimum Bid Increments.

auction_timer_1506984495.gif

unknown.png

unknown.png

wurm.20170930.0847.jpg

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 2

Artists call this masterpiece; Mclovin vs Forum Mods

Edited by Samusen
  • Like 5

Congrats, very nice prize.  Us simple Freedom folk need such decorative pieces for sure, but unfortunately fifty silvers are hard to come by :P

Free bump none the less.  Good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

Crusaders have full control over hota, these statues are rare and it's unlikely any other kingdom will ever sell such a statue other than us. 

TLDR; this is going to be rare for a very long time.

• Like 1

Arrogance isn't the best way to move product... Anyways, if only it was any color other than red, then the auction would really be flooding with bids....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mykoal said:

Arrogance isn't the best way to move product... 

It isn't arrogance its fact, if people think they will wait next week for a another kingdom to sell cheaper, it won't happen, not all people understand chaos or who owns what, mykoal is friendly with panda/jk, i see you in discord daily chatting with them so you might grasp the scope of chaos better than others[?], i had two convos with separate freedom people thinking they could just come over and get one, so yeah arrogance??

Sorry if it comes across that way but I was keeping people informed.

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Mykoal said:

Arrogance isn't the best way to move product... Anyways, if only it was any color other than red, then the auction would really be flooding with bids....

devs need to allow people to use dye on them tbh, its really dumb you can't after how many years?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Niki said:

devs need to allow people to use dye on them tbh, its really dumb you can't after how many years?

Well, part of that is that the same Kingdom wins too often...Once a new kingdom wins enough to change the color, it goes back to RED...I would be great if the Kingdom got to choose the RGB...

• Like 1

On 9/30/2017 at 7:36 AM, Mclavin said:

Crusaders have full control over hota, these statues are rare and it's unlikely any other kingdom will ever sell such a statue other than us. 

TLDR; this is going to be rare for a very long time.

[21:13:52] Zilbar has secured victory for Ebo Are Us!

Disclaimer : I am not a member of the Ebo Are Us! Alliance, nor am I claiming any sort of credit for their victory in HotA today. This post is purely meant to demonstrate the unreliability of predictions of future PvP courses.

Edited by Maxthx
visual error for copied text
  • Like 4

and we predicted it wouldnt be the snake, was i right, let me know :)

Rudie knows whats up

Edited by Mclavin

I though the statues go in an order of rotation...

*Bumping to bump*

This is not a discussion Thread. This is an Auction Thread. Please limit your replies to auction related posts. Discussions about the new Hota statue can be done under the Town Square Thread. Lets stay on topic.