Sign in to follow this  
Cadh20000

(SOLVED)Custom PMK banners/etc... how-to?

*EDIT*Solved thanks to Darklords, apparently I should have been looking in the City Hall section for WO, not searching the WU section for this.*END EDIT*

I've been searching all over for this info, but all I can find assumes basic knowledge and starts well after what I need to know. I have a PMK on my server that I want to implement a custom graphic for the banners/tabards/etc... for but I can't find how. I'm a complete beginner at this sort of stuff and everything I've found just tells me to open/decompile the .jar and edit stuff in there, but none tells HOW to open them, such as what type of program do you need to do so?

The "Flag of Corran", originally designed to go with my stories, but I want to use it for my PMK called "Corran".

Flag of Corran

Edited by Cadh20000
Solved

Here is the templates for the pmk textures.

You can open pmk.jar(in the packs folder in client) with a zip program like winrar to add the files into it.

Tabards are in players/textures of the graphics.jar file.

Edited by Darklords

Thank you! 

So .jar can be opened like a zip folder? That is good to know and will make things a lot easier since it means I don't need to search for new software to do it! ^_^

I had spent hours searching the forums for such info, but everything I found always assumed you already had access or knew how to get it, I had completely missed that thread...somehow(probably because I was thinking "modifying stuff means WurmUnlimited so limit the search to the WU section"). Google was no help either.

Edited by Cadh20000