Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Looking for the owners of the wagons

My Alt just deeded land on New Spring.. on T9 it is right by the Phoenix deed on the other side of the bridge.  Deed is titled Ravens Ranch .. now... 

There are two Wagons  the players that own them are Shi and Vlada, if you know of these players or you are one of them please contact me here on the forms. I would like you to remove  your wagons and horses please or at the very least hand over owner ship of them to me so I can take care of them. 

Thank you

For ships, I believe GMs will normally move them for you if you put in a ticket. Might be worth a shot with these wagons, too.

Edited by Delacroix

they dont help... you can push em offdeed or make lava tile near and put em on.

MR wagon is mine, i left it there to use for hunting seals... Will sail in couple of days to move it

I would appreciate not moving someones property on lava or starving horses, thanks

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kochinac said:

I would appreciate not moving someones property on lava or starving horses, thanks

Let me know when you are in the area so Prue ( my alt and deed holder) can allow you access to them.

Oh I did contact the GM initially, he said for me to try to contact the owners. And if in a couple of weeks.. if they have not been found, then they would move them to a near by location off deed. They also check to see if there has been recent activity on that  player.. etc.. they just do not up and move them.. . 

6 hours ago, RavenLure said:

Let me know when you are in the area so Prue ( my alt and deed holder) can allow you access to them.

Oh I did contact the GM initially, he said for me to try to contact the owners. And if in a couple of weeks.. if they have not been found, then they would move them to a near by location off deed. They also check to see if there has been recent activity on that  player.. etc.. they just do not up and move them.. . 

Why would you block acces to them?o.O I will be there today, probably in couple of hours from this, and sorry i can't waste time waiting for you to allow me acces, so please unlock any gates, buildings etc that blocks access to it.

One down one to go... Any one know the where abouts of Shi ? That is the last wagon