Sign in to follow this  
Danielle

Searching for a PAYED modder

i have comed to a point where i must admit that my knowlegde aint big enough and therefor i search for a modder to help.

If you are a modder then give me a pm and see if we can make my ideas real ;)

It would probably help if you gave a rough idea of what you're looking for, and what you're expecting to pay?

29 minutes ago, Wonka said:

It would probably help if you gave a rough idea of what you're looking for, and what you're expecting to pay?

I thinks its an easy job for any who knows how  :P
1 i want a mo´d like the loot table or treasure chest hunt mod. The mod shall drop a chest on the spot where u are right now. It shall only be hunting that will create a chance for spawning a chest and you should be able to config what type of animals that creates that chance.

2 this i guess leads to 2 mods.  i want a stablemaster mod configged so it wil cost money to use him. again it should be able to config the cost. the tokens should be able to be traded in a personal merchant.
3 and the most stupid :P i need help to set up the online map ;) have tried to figure out how but it dosnt work at all for me. 
Give me a price on it all if its something you can handle 

3 hours ago, Danielle said:

I thinks its an easy job for any who knows how  :P
1 i want a mo´d like the loot table or treasure chest hunt mod. The mod shall drop a chest on the spot where u are right now. It shall only be hunting that will create a chance for spawning a chest and you should be able to config what type of animals that creates that chance.

2 this i guess leads to 2 mods.  i want a stablemaster mod configged so it wil cost money to use him. again it should be able to config the cost. the tokens should be able to be traded in a personal merchant.
3 and the most stupid :P i need help to set up the online map ;) have tried to figure out how but it dosnt work at all for me. 
Give me a price on it all if its something you can handle 

You can already make the stablemaster cost money to use and are able to sell the tokens on a merchant. It's all in the properties file that comes with it. 

Thnxxx Governor. i have probartly looked on the wrong stablemaster mod then  

Should only be one stable master mod. It would be in a file called stablemaster.properties. From that file, you can change various aspect of the mod. You can open the file with any text editor like notepad.

Yeah. i have solved that one now. It was me that have done it totally wrong and did help with a fresh mod and a remake.

Then there is only 2 "issue's" left  :P