Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

signs attached to racks

currently you've gotta hover over each individual crate rack to see what its name is, im suggesting a sign on it like so:

kopF1HdnQjSanqAO6-Oa7Q.png

i realize you can make large signs and place them in front, but hey whatever i would like this better

Edited by platinumteef
  • Like 7

I could see it's "worth".  Just attach a "sign" and it would post what ever respective sign was attached.  Arrow, large, or small sign.

• Like 3

Good idea +1 I used to plant signs in my crate piles to see what was there and how many. With the addition of crate racks there are no need for the signs to count the crates but some form of visual sign would be nice for labelling

Would also be nice if you could add more than one sign since there are 30 crates per rack and might have a variety of mats in one rack :)

• Like 1

+1 activate sign, right click rack. add sign (will be permanent. rack stays same QL. needs ql10+ sign minimum like for planting) so instead of 2 items in world (rack + sign) it woulkd count as 1. this might also help with some lag issues.

+1 cause I will seriously have a huge warehouse and will need to know what's in all my shelves!