Sign in to follow this  
Cadh20000

(SOLVED)How to use Sorcery spells?

*EDIT*Apparently it takes a special tool, a gem Staff crafted from a regular Staff and a star gem(Star Diamond, Star Emerald, Star Sapphire, or Star Ruby, each resulting in a different gem Staff with its own name and graphic, but all equally functional for spells), thanks Capi and MootRed for the info!*END EDIT*

How does a player cast a Sorcery spell once they have been acquired? Do you need to go through the whole rigamarole of opening the character window, r-clicking on the Body or Hand, opening the Karma menu, and selecting the spell after all that or is there a better way? 

On a side note, do the charges on the item that gave you the spell mean you lose the spell after using it once and need to relearn it with another charge before being able to use it again or something?

Edited by Cadh20000

You use a staff made out of a star gem and a wooden staff. you simply activate it and rclick someone else, you or the floor.

You know, i recorded a long video about all the valrei items but for some reason i do not see it on my playlist and now im wondering if i actually uploaded it...

Oh! I found it!

I think i actually cast around 17 minute

Edited by MootRed

Thank you, so you need a special tool to be able to use them at all, eh? Good to know.