Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

Food storage bin unit

The new bulk storage units are amazing. I would like to go a step further and add food storage bin units.

AQfJKCF.jpg

I love the new cooking system, how in depth it is, and how many various ingredients there are, but sometimes it gets overwhelming. I personally have separated different types of ingredients into different food bins to aid in finding ingredients quickly and easily. This fish in one bin, meat in another, herbs, veggies, or even a bin for fruits and nuts. Downside is that food storage bins are massive, and having this many means having a lot of space dedicated to these food bins. Being able to place four of them into one unit would help immensely.

One would of thought they would of been included in the bsb update. 

And the empty bsb rack should be allowed to store fsb's as well.

Edited by JakeRivers

I have about 6 or 7 full fsbs, if you do any farming you get a lot of crops quickly. Would be nice to have to deal with only one.

+1

Please? My kitchen is becoming more of a storage room by the day. Fish are massive and take up so much food bin space!

14 minutes ago, Alyeska said:

Please? My kitchen is becoming more of a storage room by the day. Fish are massive and take up so much food bin space!

Sounds more like a fish issue than a fsb issue. Thousands of meat have the same volume as a few catfish.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Yiraia said:

Sounds more like a fish issue than a fsb issue. Thousands of meat have the same volume as a few catfish.

For sure, I think its a little bit of both. Even if fish weren't so bulky, I like to keep a kosher pantry! You should not mix vegetables dairy and meat in the same bin!

Edited by Alyeska

I store catfish in crates rather than FSBs. They are HUGE compared to other types of fish. the FSB on my docks is stuffed with thousands of catches and not even half full, but cant even hold 70 or so catfish.