Sign in to follow this  
Jerone0601

Dedicated Server Not showing

So I am changing my hardware to a pure dedicated box and got most of my issues worked out with migrating everything from my old host. But now I have an issue that I cant seem to fathom the cause. My servers, the whole cluster launches fine with migrated databases, no problem if I run with no mods at all. As soon as I try and run a server modified with mods it wont show up on the client selection. The server fully comes up and says its connected to steam, no changes in ports or anything from the working no modded version. I thought maybe I had a mod that was conflicting, but nope. I even removed all of them, leaving only one to be loaded. Nope.. Nothing. So all my settings work and I know my mods work because I have them on a live cluster now. Even if I remove the mods it doesnt help, it seems I am having an issue with ago's modlauncher. Does it somehow change how the server's communicate with Steam? I didnt catch it if it does breezing through the code but not sure. Anyone else ever run into this issue? If so how do you fix it. I have been messing with settings all night and cant get a modified server to display on steam client. 

Found the issue. Firewall was blocking the modified server but letting unmodified through on original settings. It was odd but tweaked firewall settings and good to go now.