Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

(2011 Flashback) Enki & Levedara busts pve "raiders" xdooom and Nexicova on Deli

I was looking for new wurm videos and surprised to see this old series revived only just this week, which caused quite a fuss on Deli back in 2011 when the events originally unfolded.  

Preserved for history once more, by ?someone?, is this 2011 series by total losers brave adventurers Nexicova and xdooom as they proceed to "raid like ######" all of their unsuspecting neighbors on Deli -- then complain that the GMs are being too hard on them when they eventually get caught. Meantime incriminating themselves by posting recordings of themselves on youtube.

First you get to watch them moan at length about the TEN HOURS they spent putting together a pitiful 1x2 wood shack.

Soon after, they discover it is much more profitable to simply let their neighbors do all the work, and then stroll in and casually steal everything they can, while posting all of their adventures to YouTube. 

BEST SCENE is video part 3 named "Stealing" when parasites self-proclaimed "raiders" nexicova and xdooom swipe a new player's keys to enter a secured fenced area and then proceed to grab everything they can carry, their reaction is priceless when they open the contents of a stolen  barrel and realize the massive extent of their heist. They then  proceed to spend a massive amount of time congratulating each other on what legendary "raiders" they are. 

Of course, justice once more prevails (well, sometimes) and GMs Enki and Levedara eventually track down and confront the weasly adventurous pair and then proceed to ask them nicely to mend their ways.

_______

No idea why they decided to reupload this from six years ago, and just this past week, but I can never get through the "ELEVEN IRON COINS!!!" scene without rolling over laughing. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

Those people delete and repost those videos all the time.

Hey, I remember that, I was kind of in the middle of that.

You still play Wurm, Brash, or only that stupid Unlimited?

heyo :) 

No, I only play the Wu one now.

I still remember though going to your place on SE Deli around that time frame, to cast a Fo "wild growth" spell on your oaks. 

(I was only a baby fo priestess at the time, so my spell was not really very strong and i did not do a very good job of it)

That was back I think when you still played on your original Wulfgar, I think i saw your name in one of the videos as being right in their local neighborhood.

Yeah he's in local on video 4, when the freddy five finger discounters made a deed.

Heheheheheh.. that's lal I can say without laughing anymore.. those guys rae clowns .. and giving them this fame or infamy  is down right wrong but hey I did laugh a lot.. supposedly those abbott and Costello are still at it in the Minecraft world now. but boy that was a great laugh...sorry for anybody that lost there stuff and hope you got it back..
 ... classic "theres 11!!!! Iron coins in here!!!" wow they can retire now..

I don't understand the viewer numbers and comment engagement of their videos? Are they view/ comment botting? Or do they post on some forum network or something? 

I would say some sort of comment & view botting.

If you look at their videos, they ALL have *exactly* 1.1k - 1.2k views, no exceptions at all (except for a new one that is like two hours old, and I bet that too will be 1.1k shortly) , which is far too uniform to be real people watching. 

They also have the same number of people, about 8-10,  all commenting immediately after each video is uploaded, including the one only an hour or so up. Never more than 10, just enough to look like "real people" posting random generic nonsense comments.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1