Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

Sold. Close, please.

Sold. Can close. 

Edited by Ayuna

You'd get maybe $5-10 for it, not worth the effort trying to sell, may as well keep it incase you ever wanna play again.

Sad to see you go Ayuna, really :(

Does your account have any premium time, rare items, anything worth noting here?

Contact me Ayuna. I'll buy your account just so its safe in case someday you want to come back you can get it.

You were a great friend and someone super fun to be around. You'll always be in our hearts. 

• Like 2

Account has been sold.

On 9/18/2017 at 5:24 PM, Nomadikhan said:

Sad to see you go Ayuna, really :(

Does your account have any premium time, rare items, anything worth noting here?

Nomad, thank you... nostalgia is my friend, so I understand too well what another Wurmian might feel when a player leaves. Wish there was a way around this feeling. Know that in my season of playing Wurm (there are always seasons, I feel) you've helped make my time here very enjoyable, Nomad! Geez, I feel like I'm writing a suicide note. RIP Ayuna. Lmaooo 

She has no premium or any items, annd has been sold.

15 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Contact me Ayuna. I'll buy your account just so its safe in case someday you want to come back you can get it.

You were a great friend and someone super fun to be around. You'll always be in our hearts. 

Dear Angel... I give you permission to put that on my gravestone. Folks should know that though I was but a toiling peasant, I died with a roar. Lol. 

On a serious note, I already sold the account:( No way to get it back, sorry, though I wish I read your post in time. :(

But to reiterate your kind words - you're a terrific friend. Everyone should know that!

• Like 1

Ah well. I'm glad to hear. It was a pleasure knowing you Ayuna! Don't be a stranger!

• Like 1