Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

Fire and Sand Impalong - Exodus - 20th-22nd October

Yep, no complaints here either. Hope my post didn't come across as one.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and missing some of the other events was my own fault for being glued to the spectacles in the arena.  :)  I can only imagine how difficult it is to try and coordinate something like that and I think you guys did a stellar job of it.

• Like 1

Exceptional job from my point of view, and speaking from experience this is no simple task to undertake.  When (no "if" here, yall simply must continue) you choose to hold another Impalong, please make sure to keep me in the loop so I can make the trip to imp again.  I cannot say enough about the cave setup, if that is your idea of madness I must go insane.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Great event! Hard to point out anything wrong. That mine!! I can not imagine how long it must've taken to mine all of that open. WOW! Impressive mine hole and impressively outfitted w/ HUGE buildings. Masterfully placed. Very great work. Thanks for all of that. It was worth the trip there, just to witness that underground city. (loved the sauna ;-)

The affinity numbered food was awesome concept! I am certain that took some doing too. Thank you for that!

Only constructive feed back I can offer would be that some of the skills for imp'n was not exactly centrally organized. It was very easy to find the smithing area, but I never saw a carpentry or fine carpentry area. I guess the stone cutting and those carpentry areas were mixed in w/ the smithing area. So, would've been nice to see some container labeled 'carpentry', 'fine carpentry', & 'stone cutting', like that.

Again, thanks for all the effort! It was a great event.

• Like 4

Great impalong will remember it well, I learned a lot of cave infrastructure and it sparked some ideas I might try on my deed even.

Great people, very fun event - hope to see another one from you guys eventually!

• Like 1

It was fun and it was good to see everyong getting along and having fun, building friendships, having a laugh and getting PTSD from GM spawn's

(gotta love being a snowball for like 4 hours)

The only room for improvement that i noticed is coordinating the spars, just need to tweak rules so its fair and draw up plans in case a fighter doesnt show up, to prevent others waiting for hours/wasting time

Overall though? stellar, took part in most events, even imped during downtime, even tried being a priest for a bit (your veggies donation was appreciated ;p )  everything i could want/need was provided and the place was beautiful

• Like 2

cleaning out my forges I found a forgotten set of shoes so imp'd them up before sending them back to the owner

3Zq8Rx6.png

grats to alek on a new shiny rare horse shoe!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  We really had a blast. It won't be the last one we do.

Found a screenshot from the arena - arena of champions - thanks again for the imps and hosting!

vm1Lcra.jpg

• Like 1