Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

Fire and Sand Impalong - Exodus - 20th-22nd October

Couldn't stay, just dropped off some pie. I love the cave village!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeeNee said:

Couldn't stay, just dropped off some pie. I love the cave village!

I've been complaining that there is no pumpkin pie? Was I misinformed in my WU data extracting or is this new? Can you share the recipe with me please?

8347ef4e9415e0ffd0b372c670269f46.png

[23:15:44] A pie with pumpkin in it, normally sweetened, possibly spiced too. This has a good nutrition value. Tastes like it has some salt in it. Created on day of Awakening, week 1 of the starfall of Diamonds, 1070.

Not sure what goes on but Xallos priestess sure likes to dress light:

34tevs1.jpg

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 3

The gnomes arrived as usual this year also, here we see Santa Pingvinen having a chat with the Vynora twins.

5bb8zt.png

• Like 2

The arena was pretty popular Rw0erU6.png

but the circus act needs a bit of work

kC2foo8.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, punishlife said:

but the circus act needs a bit of work

kC2foo8.png

So that's where Enki's 8 legged horse went!

The super glue....mutant horse was too busy watching the archery contest to practice its routine, it just stood there.... watching... not blinking :blink:

Nadroj getting screenied in a spiritual way...

Tr0HhUk.jpg

Ghostly visitor (TeeeBOMB ;-) photobombs Nadroj's photo shoot.

Thanks Nadroj and all helpers and crafters, an awesome event. Great fun, Great food. *burp*

TeeeBOMB post

(image captured by Xagru the Enlightened [Dreamweaver], Thanks Xagru o7 )

Im sad, really disappointed - no clothes in imping coffer. :(

edit - 2 satchels, how nice...

Edited by Xagru

14 hours ago, Niki said:

I've been complaining that there is no pumpkin pie? Was I misinformed in my WU data extracting or is this new? Can you share the recipe with me please?

8347ef4e9415e0ffd0b372c670269f46.png

[23:15:44] A pie with pumpkin in it, normally sweetened, possibly spiced too. This has a good nutrition value. Tastes like it has some salt in it. Created on day of Awakening, week 1 of the starfall of Diamonds, 1070.

I'm pretty sure WU recipes are different to avoid anyone just finding out all the recipes at once! I'll PM you. 

90 Minutes until Enki will be ripping us all to shreds in the Imperial Arena. The Pain Olympics are on. Teams must consist of 4 players but you're allowed to compete multiple times in different teams if you wish. 

RED TEAM WIN THE PAIN OLYMPICS!

Punishlife

Zivirt

Thorgot

Jakerivers

I died in round 8 but these 3 mad men carried on until wave 13, when they fought an increasing amount of nogumps

Ziv the Sprinter

Jake the crowbar king

Thorgot the thrasher

Spoiler

Punish the blesser

Edited by punishlife
  • Like 4

Well here's Monday we made it through alive...well most of us did. Was intense trying to host such a big event for the first time and i know i was running around like a headless chicken for a lot of it trying to keep everyone happy and get enough prizes handed out :P Anyways, had a great time thank you all so much for attending. I'd love to hear any feedback from the community about anything you really enjoyed or felt we could improve upon for next time.

Side note: I still owe a 90QL rare forge to Pityocamptes and a Crusaders Wagon to @starshard. Sorry i missed you guys last night i just can't stay up very late on nights before weekdays so i'll have to catch up with you both to get the prizes to you.

1 hour ago, Nadroj said:

I'd love to hear any feedback from the community....................

Had a great time.   I love your cavern, beautifully done.  I especially enjoyed the tournaments and hope you do those again in the future. As a non-pvper, it was fun watching other people pounding on each other. hehe. Your arena is very nice. Every seat had a good view. (no cheap seats, lol).  Also enjoyed the gm participation with complimentary snowballs for lobbing at the participants and other spectators alike, (and turning people into various "things".  I got turned into a cute little wild cat).  I'm just sorry I missed some of the other activities like races and scavenger hunt.  Next time. :)    Overall a very enjoyable event.

• Like 2

Admittedly we should have had better planning on the exact times for the races, that's something i'll address next time and the scavenger hunt seemed fun but was over too fast so i'll think about either bumping up the amount of prizes, limiting to one per person or putting prizes out over several days rather than all on the first day. 

On another note there's a lot of stuff left in the forges, coffins and the casting shelves. I'll leave it a week for people to collect things and if anything is left at the weekend i'll message around and/or start mailing people their stuff.

Edited by Nadroj

Final Archery Scores

1. Mittyke 77
  2. Baddbob 66
  3. Dadd 65
  4. Xallo 60
  5. Pingvinen 60
  6. Pingpong 59
  7. Alyeska 59
  8. Thunderstruck 58
  9. Clasin 54
  10. Figs 53
  11. Alagrexa 51
  12. Jakerivers
  13. Eridil 45
  14. Ninjarubberduck 44
  15. Bradcub 44
  16. Ladygodiva 41
  17. Warlock 41
  18. Punishlife 38
  19. Mikehunt 37
  20. Gatling 6
  21. Ferocity 100 (with blind man handicap added to original score of 0)
Prizes will be mailed out
Edited by Nadroj
  • Like 1

Grats to the winners! I've enjoyed the weekend a lot, although had been able to be online around less than I hoped for - still tried to help imping up random stuff I found in the forges.

Thanks a lot for all the work you all been putting into this event, I'm sure now the enormous cave city will feel empty for a few days... It was a really smooth show, I know how hard to organize and keep such an event going. Sure there are some lessons learned, looking forward the next time!

• Like 1

On 10/22/2017 at 8:00 AM, Xagru said:

Im sad, really disappointed - no clothes in imping coffer. :(

edit - 2 satchels, how nice...

It took me 36 hours to find it.  And by the time I did, I had already sent my priest garments to a friend to take care of, all I had on me was my tool bags.

21 minutes ago, Ferocity said:

What about me hello. I tried my best!

Yeah me too! I scored a meager 48 =p

I arrived late but... Great event! I got 85 CoC on my scissors! But! That's not the best part. Far from it. I died twice and it was fun. Firstly, when a horse race I participated in turned out much more extreme than I had initially anticipated. It involved certain... technical problems. Then, several hours later, an army of troll champions in the eighth round of the pain olympics proved to be a very entertaining group of friends, even though, at first, they were reluctant to join the party. I think my actions had something to do with their willingness to join in. At this point, I feel I must apologize to my fellow teammates as I didn't do anything useful and just danced with Mrs Octagenesis while they were actually trying their best. Sorry. :c

8wc5zeq.jpg

Anyways, remember not to grind too much in one session! It might be tempting but spending that much time near your forge is not always good for your health, especially if there is no ventilation in your cave. Go outside every now and then, so that you can catch some fresh air. And kill several huge spiders.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Theonis said:

It took me 36 hours to find it.  And by the time I did, I had already sent my priest garments to a friend to take care of, all I had on me was my tool bags.

Sometimes nothing more than asking a question in local could of resolved a problem.

There will always be next time and hopefully we are better organized by then.

9 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Yeah me too! I scored a meager 48 =p

Huh how did i cut you out of it....no idea o.o

I have to chime in too and say that the cave was amazing! I've seen some crazy caves, but that one wins.

Had a very enjoyable time, you guys threw a great party! No complaints about your organization of the event from me; the UFT event was right on time, and when I asked for some good ql material to imp with, @JakeRiverswas happy (and very quick) to supply me with some.

Well done, guys!

• Like 2