Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

Fire and Sand Impalong - Exodus - 20th-22nd October

4 hours ago, Cecci said:

Nadroj, you might wanna put the dates in topic :)

I suppose i should get that in the title, as for event dates i'm still not 100% on which days we're doing each one myself xD. 

This is a very well organised and professional impalong.

• Like 3

Feed Alan well, needs to be alive for a month, good luck :P

I have crafted us an arena. It is good.

Spoiler

bWwlVBD.jpg

Spoiler

dxXtSks.jpg

• Like 4

:wub: another impalong :wub: Love it !

Ladygodiva can imp pretty much anything to 70, except boats and toys, if you would like to put her on the crafters list. She needs 2 points to 90 JS, so people.... bring loads of jewels.

Can't wait ...

Can count of my smith Velentr. 90+ Blacksmith, 75+ Shieldsmith, 70+ Weaponsmith

Count me for any crafting needs that I may be able to provide. Dump is a bit outdated but gives you a general ideia. 

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Egard

also sign me up for championship tournament also long as champs not there. ;)

Edited by Egard

You can sign me up for PAS also I'd be totally interested in the Championship Tournament. 

Added a few more prizes, still looking to get more into the pool. Perhaps i'll make some wagons and sailboats for people. Championship tournament is gonna be one handed weapons only guys, just for the sake of dealing with spars being dodgy.

Sign me up for the championship tourney, pain tourney sounds interesting too.

On 9/25/2017 at 11:41 AM, Wulfgarr said:

Add me to... LW and BS. Still have time to get it to 90+ . Can ofc do staff also if needed :)

i feel like nad has put me on ignore :D

8 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

i feel like nad has put me on ignore :D

Thunderstruck : Blacksmithing and Leatherworking

Is thunderstruck not you anymore? :P

6 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Is thunderstruck not you anymore? :P

Since 6 minutes its like that :D before it was something cause he wanted to be on the list :D I saw it, but thanks, gonna go look if i have something cool to contribute for the prizes. 

Is there a list of priests attending? So i know if it's worth for me to bring mine or just taking space.

26 minutes ago, Tedzogh said:

Is there a list of priests attending? So i know if it's worth for me to bring mine or just taking space.

There will be a sermon group going and I don't think any priest be turned down that would like to do casts, talk to Rocklobster for details in priestly regards.

@NadrojCrusaders as a kingdom will be donating a Crusader wagon and two banners for the prize pool. I will arrange bringing it over later with you. 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Egard said:

@NadrojCrusaders as a kingdom will be donating a Crusader wagon and two banners for the prize pool. I will arrange bringing it over later with you. 

Good stuff i'll add it to the pool ty.

12 hours ago, Tedzogh said:

I suppose i can add a list but as Jake said we'll be hosting a very large sermon party so i expect a huge amount of priests and i'm currently working on getting a huge stock of favor together. More on that soon :)

Now we don't know what you think is the right number for it to be worth it, but I'll bring my 3 priests as usual.

Easiest to get to sermon is usually when America sleeps.

Edit: I normally only sermon with one thou, unless there are open slots in the dog hours.

Edited by Cecci

Im not attending the priest for sermons, just to help casting, thats why i'm wondering. If there is 10-15 90+ channeling casting LT, botd and so on. There is no point. I'll just come and enjoy the event with my main :)

With that many people i dread setting up a "take it in turns slot" system for sermons. The guys in my alliance always go for what we termed "pvp sermons" which is basically that everyone sets triggers in Wurm Assistant to ding them when its been 29 minutes since a sermon and they all race to be the one to start the timer first xD

I can backseat drive sermons, normally us priests tend to sort that out well!

I have a Fo, Nahjo and Vyn, since my channeling is low but their faith is high I offer to link.