Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

Fire and Sand Impalong - Exodus - 20th-22nd October

I will show up during early AUTZ/Moon Time and provide free imps to plate armor where I can. I'll have to bug the staff for mats but we'll see. Expected to be over 70 PS by then :P

40 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

I will show up during early AUTZ/Moon Time and provide free imps to plate armor where I can. I'll have to bug the staff for mats but we'll see. Expected to be over 70 PS by then :P

You're a member of the deed doofus!

• Like 1

I'm just a humble craftsman, keep hellhounds off from me!

Sign me up for Lead Joke Moderator, as the LJM ill make sure the jokes are extra spicey, with no salt additives. 

2 hours ago, Nadroj said:

You're a member of the deed doofus!

Hey! There is a REASON you still have veggies on your FSBs. I dont even have access to make my own food! In your immense wisdom you chose not to give the fat guy unrestricted access to the kitchen. I only assumed it bled over to the bsbs as well.

32 minutes ago, Beastwolf said:

Sign me up for Lead Joke Moderator, as the LJM ill make sure the jokes are extra spicey, with no salt additives. 

What? No salt? Whats the point?

• Like 1

I love salt!

1 hour ago, Beastwolf said:

It's how I stay salty!

The first casualty of the impalong has been recorded. As I ran up the ramp to steal @Nadroj food, I auto ran the ramp and moved to my next screen to attend to my sailing. By the time I remembered, I was at the bottom of the unfinished pit sailing through a red tunnel.

Good thing I had enough Karma to recall my corpse. 

Eta on the railings, Nad? <_<

• Like 1

lol

not the first death there though

I think Nad is accepting all donations of dirt

leaving alts afk in the token house is risky as well, trolls may drop in from time to time

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

I am starting to become concerned that natural selection isn't the best health and safety policy in regards to the doom pit.

• Like 2

Oh, I really want to attend! I am not sure if RL will alow me to do so this weekend, but if it does, I am a high level Leatherworker and can help with that. I can also help with carpentry, although I would have trouble pushing anything past 75. Good to 75, though. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Nadroj said:

I am starting to become concerned that natural selection isn't the best health and safety policy in regards to the doom pit.

It would be if we didnt respawn. As it is, its just a pit of suffering.

• Like 1

heya, i'll happily attend in (my) late hour times and imp (Carp 92/ BS 88), also able to get to ql70: Leatherworks, Masonry, Fletching, Fine Carp. sign me in, please :-)

2 hours ago, Morrowen said:

Can I be a crafter? 90 Bowyery and Blacksmithing

Well i suppose i could allow it. THIS TIME.

• Like 1

i'll be there when work allows it, doing anything that's needed at the current time

On 9/19/2017 at 4:57 PM, Nadroj said:

What you wanna be down for buddy, i don't know all your crafting skills :P You can be staff if you really wanna be involved to the max xD

Add me to... LW and BS. Still have time to get it to 90+ . Can ofc do staff also if needed :)

Added in our first race idea and i'm also going to edit our fighting tournament after some discussion about the problems of spars and 2h weapons, particularly Huge Axe. For those who don't know what i mean, spars end when the game deems that the next hit will reduce the player to dead or nearly dead and it stops the fight at that moment, huge axes (and to some degree other two handed weapons) do such huge damage that the game often just ends spars within a couple hits.

For that reason i think the fights will be more fun and fair if we either disallow huge axes or all 2h weapons. I am personally leaning towards it being 1h weapons only.

13 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Added in our first race idea and i'm also going to edit our fighting tournament after some discussion about the problems of spars and 2h weapons, particularly Huge Axe. For those who don't know what i mean, spars end when the game deems that the next hit will reduce the player to dead or nearly dead and it stops the fight at that moment, huge axes (and to some degree other two handed weapons) do such huge damage that the game often just ends spars within a couple hits.

For that reason i think the fights will be more fun and fair if we either disallow huge axes or all 2h weapons. I am personally leaning towards it being 1h weapons only.

WTB extra game time to grind 1h weapons. My secret hope Mag freight-train-engine cannot succeed at the contest now :P 

Edited by Jaz