Sign in to follow this  
Markcrow

Please close

I've been, slowly, turning the tunnel into a highway but I've run into an obstacle. There are six tin or zinc veins near the Mystic Lake entrance that need popped and I have neither the time nor energy to do it myself. I also don't have the finances to hire people for a community project (or any project for that matter, I'm broke). If anyone is interested in turning the tunnel into a proper highway I could really use the help in destroying those veins. If there is no interest or help I'll just catseye the clear parts and leave it go. Please let me know if there is any interest. Thanks.

• Like 1

Killing ore veins takes a lot of time and requires patients.  Bsbs will need to be brought in for the stuff to be stored quickly for those power miners.  I am working on catseye for a highway my self.  I may be able to bring the alt army over for a vein but no promises.

Bsbs are no problem, I'll put some out tonight. I'm also still working on the veins myself and have the tunnel highwayed to the veins and started on the other end. I know it takes a lot of time which is why I'm asking for help with it (if I did it myself it could take years).

EDITED: Dropped seven Bsbs tonight, will make more tomorrow.

Edited by Markcrow

oNi1dwi.jpg

I wish i could help but i've never been busier. Doing my own project and working on Fabled Halls.
If anyone is particularly fond of wolfs den canal, please consider assisting with removing the veins, since i paved and `illuminated` it, Mark's done a great job, it deserves to be finished.