Sign in to follow this  
Dorian

Allow pet dogs to help with digging skill

Only if when it digs up a rare bone it has the chance to run away and bury it somewhere else

• Like 10

Theres a suggestion about tying tamed pets to skills just like affinity foods. +1, would be cool if pets buffed their owners.

Edit: wait, does the dog give more xp or does the dog help you get higher ql stuff when digging?

Edited by Yiraia
confused, as always

33 minutes ago, Dorian said:

Seems wogical doesn't' it?!

Dog-Digging.gif

Aww cute :wub: and maybe when the dog successfully helps you dig, there is also a chance to get some animal taming skill too

• Like 1

+1 for dogs and all tamed animals helping with stuff! I'd also love to see badgers for digging. Perhaps it could be different for conditions as well? Like champions dig bigger piles of dirt, but sly animals dig faster, etc. Another good reason to bring back conditioned dogs :)

A nice and fun idea! Just let them be led and then stand beside players with their own digging animation while the player also digs. I dig it!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

+1 only if it will also dig up flowers and create random holes on lawn tiles

• Like 2

On 9/17/2017 at 2:05 PM, MrGARY said:

Only if when it digs up a rare bone it has the chance to run away and bury it somewhere else

Lol i said two things, dog will randomly Raise tiles around where it digs, can't drop dirt / sand as pile.

also, would randomly bury one of your tools on deed while you are logged out.

-1  The reason why dogs dig, is not to set the foundations for human infrastructure, so I dont see how they could help, and many of us still remember the cave-bug crisis.

On 20/9/2017 at 10:23 AM, Rathgar said:

-1  The reason why dogs dig, is not to set the foundations for human infrastructure, so I dont see how they could help, and many of us still remember the cave-bug crisis.

let the dogs have fun!

cavebug crisis?

32 minutes ago, tamat said:

let the dogs have fun!

cavebug crisis?

A while back Dev's programmed cave bugs to randomly make tunnels in mines.  They made a bit of a mess.  :)

I wouldn't want dogs to dig by themselves randomly, rather they could act as a bonus when it's owner is digging and it is lead.