Sign in to follow this  
Redd

WTS Aegis of Earth Plate Helm!

Although tje wiki page has been deleted by the new wiki team, I have for sale one of the very oldest wurm treasures. This item, is only part of a full plate set, created and given as a gift to a player in wurm by none other than the infamous Oracle. This item, regrettably is not impable, but holds a very long history.

6QgISYt.png

I myself came into ownership of this item, by killing none other than Xallo himself playing on Kix, back in the day. I believe at the time, the item was in the owership of Duce.

I will be accepting bids on this item. Although its not really worth much, it certainly holds a lot of centimental value.

• Like 3

Nice helm. Does it still retain the Oracle signature?

Also, I don't think I was on Kix when he dropped it. I'd remember. :D

Iirc, it was stolen by Tintin..... anyway..... who knows where it went after that.

Good luck!

(Also, do you know where the rest of the set went?)

Edited by Xallo

16 minutes ago, Xallo said:

Nice helm. Does it still retain the Oracle signature?

Also, I don't think I was on Kix when he dropped it. I'd remember. :D

Iirc, it was stolen by Tintin..... anyway..... who knows where it went after that.

Good luck!

(Also, do you know where the rest of the set went?)

Yeah the rest of the set was stolen unfortunately :/ It was back when Wild had transitioned to Chaos, and we had that fight near the Tundra south of the JK canal. Me, Zarma and Nad vs a good number of you back when mine doors didnt open to all. All long before Tintin stole anything!

Edited by Redd

The entire set was stolen back in the day when it was given to Burt to write a lore behind it.

All pieces except of the set were returned, except the helm, which has been a mystery... until now.

I don't doubt that I died on Kix that day, but it wasn't with the helm. Besides, Kix wore a summer hat until it was sold a few years later.

Anyway, best of luck!

Logging started 2012-08-15
[14:52:25] <Red> Hey man you there?
[14:52:41] <Duce> yep
[14:53:15] <Red> I just realised that the great helm we got off ya doesnt have a metal type, is that intended or?
[14:53:27] <Red> Just never seen anything like it, thought you may know
[14:53:38] <Duce> was from that oracle set
[14:53:46] <Red> oh right
[14:54:10] <Red> Well if it means anything to you, i'd be happy to swap it with a normal g helm with 90+ aosp too
[14:54:10] <Duce> the Aegis of Earth set that that scumbag friend of Max's ripped off when he bought Jup
[14:54:30] <Duce> no worries - Xallo was on Kix anyways, just more gear lost to a dc

ok bud

Apologies. I checked my death tab logs and never saw the death so assumed it was a mistake.... Digging further into my event logs I see a close log + start logging with cast back into light at Kyara. That must have been the time my power went out! Oh well, disconnect death sucks, but what can you do.

Anyways, sorry for the off topic, but I didn't have a clue I actually lost it on Kix.

Good luck with the auction, and hopefully someone can make good use of this helm!

Also, it's a shame it got deleted from the wiki.....

29 minutes ago, Xallo said:

Also, it's a shame it got deleted from the wiki.....

Yeah :( Seems all the player artifacts were deleted