Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Imping traps

So the other day I was imping a trap after a mission and realized I was getting carpentry not trap skill, then realized that yes, you can also get RM from net traps as well. I'm suggesting that at least some of the traps give "traps" skill when imped.

-Leave net traps the way they are.

-Change the other traps to give trap skill, thievery if desired/acceptable to devs, when imped like most normal items.

• Like 1

I like the idea. Thievery / traps could get some love - and yes please leave net traps for ropemaking unless we could get a new ropemaking item which is impable...

5 hours ago, Jaz said:

I like the idea. Thievery / traps could get some love - and yes please leave net traps for ropemaking unless we could get a new ropemaking item which is impable...

I think all traps should be trap skill and maybe come up with something new for ropemakers, maybe change archery targets to rope skill.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

I think all traps should be trap skill and maybe come up with something new for ropemakers, maybe change archery targets to rope skill.

that would probably be a wreck for new players

while the idea has merit, part of me just wants a better way to grind traps

could make some carpentry item like a "dummy trap" similar to an archery target, and you "disarm" it the same as right clicking any tile and it uses up the item and adds damage to the dummy trap

• Like 2